The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "SYMPHONY" by Sean Waters (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of Waters.
All,

I know this is a review section, so it is my hope to utilize the time honored fashion of offering a few review copies of an effect that I came up some time ago, but didn't get around to typing up. Here are the conditions. The first five people to post below will receive a review copy, the other parameters are:

1. Be honest
2. No explaining or alluding to elements of the method
3. Actually use the routine before commenting
4. If you are among the first five, PM me with your email address.
5. Have fun

SYMPHONY: A thought-of tune revelation. There is obviously a method, but there is a lot of freedom provided , whiich I hope is an improvement to this genre of effect. To those with whom I have shared this in the past (under a different title), they have all mentioned that they were extremely pleased with this. It will make you smile.

While I understand any hesitation before reviews, any interested parties are welcome to purchase by sending $11 to watersmind@gmail.com
Your satisfaction is literally guaranteed.

Thanks,

Sean
Check out my (soon to be released) ebook, WANDERER at..
www.experience-architecture.com
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I am in Sean. I would love to review your manuscript.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Thanks for the interest.

1 down, 4 to go.

Sean
Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
256 Posts

Profile of Shikina
I'm interested as well. Thanks Sean!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6203 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I'm sure there's great thinking behind this. Sean puts out great stuff. And no, don't send me one for free. I'll just buy it later on.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2866 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I'm in, too! With pleasure... Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2015, Nicolino wrote:
I'm in, too! With pleasure... Smile

Thank you, Nicolino.

Shikina, please PM me your email address

(Thank you for the kind words and interest, Greg)

Three down, two to go.

Best Regards,

Sean
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I'd like to give it a try! Smile

Thanks,
Adrien.
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of davidmag
Me too! Smile

David
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Elite user
SLC, Utah
490 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
Sean,

I'd be happy to provide some thoughts! With your name on it there's no way I can go wrong!

Best,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Now Available: OMNI-TEST (Limited Release)
www.mindofandrews.com/omni-test

ARCHITECT OF THE MIND
For more information and to download a free preview visit the link below:
www.mindofandrews.com/colleagues

PENGUIN LIVE ACT: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11689
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Adrien and David, thank you for the interest. Please PM me your email addresses.

Drew, I sent a PDF to you. That is the last of what is now six review copies. I hope you enjoy performing symphony. I look forward to hearing how your experiences go.

Regards,

Sean
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2189 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I'm obviously in.
d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Thanks for the interest, Dave. Smile

By the way, this is language (and culturally) dependent. While the principle may be applicable, this particular application requires a knowledge of common childhood tunes. For those who speak English, this should be no problem. I apologize for the lack of clarity.
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2014 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
After Sean performed this for me over the phone, I felt glee and admiration. I instantly loved it. When he began humming the tune I had mentally chosen, I laughed out loud. This is one of my new favorite things and I can't wait to hear the happy reviews.

I used to do something related to this effect, but I revealed chosen objects instead of songs. Symphony is an improvement over the older effect, as the older effect required fishing. I had expected fishing, but when Sean ended his effect without asking any questions, well, it was delightful. Congratulations to Sean for his improvements and new direction. I'd been looking for ways to do a song revelation.

Symphony could be used one-on-one, over the phone, or as a macro effect. It's something simple to do, can be done quickly, and always works.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
So I received this as a review copy.

I read the 10-page manuscript. As I read through the effect and presentation, I was hit with the notion that this may not work where I live as it will dependent on the culture (as Sean mentioned above). SO I thought, I will actually be the spectator with Sean's words on the screen be the performer.

As soon as the tunes were mentioned I was lost with half of them (knew only half). But guess what? It worked on me!!

It is a nice effect that blends nicely with other effects of similar premise (association). But the biggest downside is the cultural dependence. Where I live, I sadly cannot use it often.

But with that said, in places like the US or maybe with individuals involved in children education (kindergarten, pre-school, etc), this can be very powerful. It is propless and packs a punch. And as Mike mentioned, it can be used over the phone or as a macro effect, which makes this even more appealing.

Plus, I learnt a very interesting fact on the side.

Nice work Sean. Smile
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3112 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I am interested in this as well. Sounds like something I would be able to use. If you need another reviewer let me know. If not, when will it be released for purchase?
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3112 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I received SYMPHONY. I read it several times. Wrapped my head around all the little nuances. Then I proceeded to try it out on my wife, who is pretty tough to fool anymore. I was a little surprised when it worked 100% perfectly. She was shocked and smiled. It has been a while since I tried anything new that actually fooled her. This did. Later, I tried it again on my daughter who is in college. Another smashing success, and, just for the record, she picked a different word and song. So when my wife and daughter talk about this one (and they will) they will be even more impressed.

This is clever! It is also fun to do. Go into with confidence and give clear instructions and I think this will be a winner for anyone who uses it.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Rowdymagi5,
Thank you for giving the routine a couple road tests. I am glad you enjoyed it.

All,
This routine is available directly from me by paypaling $11 to: watersmind@gmail.com
Upon receipt of payment, I email the file. Once the principles at play here are understood, this can customized a great deal.

I hope you find this to be realistic, yet simple impromptu mentalism. It's a joy to perform.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you don't know by now, I'm a nut for over the phone effects, and SYMPHONY is one reason why I remain so entertained(crazy)! This has just what I want out of such a remote performance. A good pace, nothing too complicated or involved, straight forward, and no tackle or bait needed!!!!
Seans performance was excellent and left me wanting to take it for a spin immediately .... I tried it twice with 100% success right out of the gate. I'm pretty sure this will work wonders with my radio friends and leaves all kinds of space for improvisation, although you could stick with a simple script and still knock it out of the park.
BTW ... This isn't an exclusive over the phone effect.... You can easily be in the same room.. It's all in your mind ... and theirs... Smile
Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11985 Posts

Profile of John C
Hey, if slim's in, I'm in. He's the king of phone effects.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "SYMPHONY" by Sean Waters (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL