The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Any problems with iPredict? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Has anybody had any problems with iPredict? I have not used mine for a while. When I try to open it now a window reads "Unfortunately, iPredict+ has stopped." I tried uninstalling and re-installing it. The same problem occurs. Any suggestions?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2714 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Dynamike,

As always, Google pulled a fast one on us, and changed a LOT of things in the latest Android OS that broke iPredict+.
Surprisingly, iPredict Pro does not have this problem.

iOS users are not affected by this.

We've got a lot of fires to put out regarding OS changes and we are going through them one at a time.

Sorry about this inconvenience,
Greg Rostami

P.S. Sometimes I wish I made physical tricks. OS changes would never break what I had created. Smile
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
I'm using an iPhone 5 and I'm also having a problem with iPredict Pro. When I dial the number all I get is three beeps then nothing. Any suggestions?
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2714 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
HI Phil,

Please make sure you start using iPredict Pro with either the Playing Cards or the Numbers preset.

Make a selection for a card (or number) in the fake contacts page and call your Twilio number.

Let me know if that works for you.
Greg Rostami
Peter Cai
View Profile
New user
China
31 Posts

Profile of Peter Cai
Hi Greg,
I find most of your app using Internet will not work in China, can you help me to solve the issue? All the effect is incredible but both I and my spectators have to install VPN, ipredict pro cannot work in China at all even using VPN.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2714 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Peter,

Are you on iOS or Android?

Greg
Peter Cai
View Profile
New user
China
31 Posts

Profile of Peter Cai
IOS
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2015, Greg Rostami wrote:
HI Phil,

Please make sure you start using iPredict Pro with either the Playing Cards or the Numbers preset.

Make a selection for a card (or number) in the fake contacts page and call your Twilio number.

Let me know if that works for you.
Greg Rostami

Hi Greg,

Not sure what's going on but it now appears to be working again! I'll give it a few more test runs and let you know if there are any further problems.

Phil J.
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
My app crashes every time I try to call or text. Please help!!
magiicmike
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of magiicmike
I'm an iPhone 6 user on AT&T, and the speed dial call forwarding no longer works...I believe because of this problem with conditional call forwarding with ios8: http://marcelbrown.com/2014/09/22/ios-8-......warding/

Is anyone else having this issue? Did anyone find a solve?! Unfortunately none of the solves in the blog post are working for me either.

Thanks!
m
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
338 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
Hi Greg , I have both I force and I predict+'I am using iPhone 4s and can not access I predict as it states incorrect passcode.... Used to work with any numbers now nothing. Any help-is appreciated. Anthony
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
Did the update to the lollipop 5.0...now my ipredict crashes... "Unfortunately, iPredict+ has stopped." Please help...this was a highlight to my shows and impromptu performances.
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
883 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
So I bought I predict+ for android, but never pro. The plus version stopped, I considered the pro version, but have since bought an iPhone 6s Plus. Glad I waited, need to repurchase all my apps now.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
883 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
So I bought I predict+ for android, but never pro. The plus version stopped, I considered the pro version, but have since bought an iPhone 6s Plus. Glad I waited, need to repurchase all my apps now.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
John Born
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of John Born
I have verizon, and just upgraded to an iphone six. My *73 (followed by the tw number) is no longer deactivating the process, and says call cannot be completed as dialed, even though the *71 seems to activate. Therefore my phone is stuck in this mode and I cannot receive voicemail. Thoughts? Any help would be really appreciated!

JB
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I lost the same functionality when I switched providers and never figured out a solution. I'd love to know as well.
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
Every provider has it's own code to change voicemail. Try google your provider's setupcodes
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2218 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Im android and having problems
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
The service after purchase on Rostame apps is very poor at best.
Luccky
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Luccky
Hi guys,

I've purchased I predict pro but instructions inside app are for ipredict +. Anybody knows where I can find instructions for pro version ? I've written to Greg but he doesn't answer...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Any problems with iPredict? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL