We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Vinny's Top Gun Control/Torn & Restored (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thumbslinger
View Profile
Elite user
This is a good number:
458 Posts

Profile of thumbslinger
I wanted to add my comments about Vinny Marini's (from here at the Café) Top Gun Control, color change and his torn and restored.

First, the control and color change. I think it's really something that one move 'builds' upon the other. While you work on the color change or control, you're actually doing something towards the other. It's not like working on a regular pass and then a snap change with totally different approaches.

The Torn and Restored moves are really visual. And they seem to blend from one another pretty smoothly.

Of course, as other commentaries have said, the best thing is that it is all impromptu with no doubles or palming so the routine is something to know for sheer study purposes as well.

You'll get a kick out of Vinny's performance with some nice jazz in the background!

Definitely worth looking into!
Chet Atkins, Jerry Reed and Tommy Emmanuel are all you need to study to learn to play guitar.
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Agreed!! Money well spent.

Howard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Vinny's Top Gun Control/Torn & Restored (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL