The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Market Slides » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business/market_data/overview/

I believe July will be very interesting. The Bilderberg didn't have all them bankers there for nothing.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
749 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
After winning £20.00 on the lottery on Saturday, I've decided to buy Greece. I don't know what to do with the £8.00 I've got left though.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Smile Let no one untrained in geometry enter.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It's a game ... Your 401K is the driver, NOT the viability of the businesses. It will pop like any other bubble.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Greece has missed the deadline.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33339363

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Chinese Market Crashing.

Tommy
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2015, Slim King wrote:
It's a game ... Your 401K is the driver, NOT the viability of the businesses. It will pop like any other bubble.

Another ignorant post: the British don't have 401(k) accounts.

When will you learn?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
You can't be so thick as to not know I simply call your version of a 401K a 401K since that is what our version is called. But to make it simpler for you I'll just refer to it as a 401K type account.
http://warmonitor.net/news/2015/06/28/ch......rashing/
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2015, Slim King wrote:
You can't be so thick as to not know I simply call your version of a 401K a 401K since that is what our version is called. But to make it simpler for you I'll just refer to it as a 401K type account.
http://warmonitor.net/news/2015/06/28/ch......rashing/

I have no idea what you mean by my version of a 401(k). You can't be so thick as to not know that California is in the United States . . . can you?

You clearly don't understand what you (now) refer to as a 401K type account is, or how it works.

Are you ever going to reply to the points I made in the other thread on retirement accounts?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
What were those??? Smile
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
What were those??? Smile

See for yourself. They're still there.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
China’s 1929

Tommy
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2015, Ray Tupper. wrote:
After winning £20.00 on the lottery on Saturday, I've decided to buy Greece. I don't know what to do with the £8.00 I've got left though.

Pick up three copies of Ellusionist's "Change" in the Let's Make a Deal section next week?
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2015, Ray Tupper. wrote:

You can make a down payment on Spain
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Australian shares deep into the red.

China has just thrown the 'kitchen sink' into the pot.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2015, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
What were those??? Smile

See for yourself. They're still there.

Almost the "their, there, they're" trifecta!

I always have trouble with getting those right.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The kitchen sink includes, arresting people who talk down the market, ordering others to buy, 1301 companies have had trading in their shares suspended, so their prices can't fall anymore because the shares can't be bought or sold. 1929 and 1984 solution you might say. People have been climbing up power lines and electrocuting themselves and the powers that be are worried the people are going revolt.

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The laughing stock exchange of China orders brokers to Buy! Buy! Buy! on credit.

Smile

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The Shanghai stock composite crashed by 8.5%, today, or is yesterday now but anyway that's the equivalent of the Dow Jones industrial average shedding 1,500 points in a day thy say, The big yellow submarine is going down and there is no doubt about it.

Tommy
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
So if China implodes, how does that domino into affecting us? What happens?
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Market Slides » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL