The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Mystique Factory (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

westo
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
529 Posts

Profile of westo
Does anyone know how to get in touch with this site or who runs it. I've tried email,twitter,Facebook and pm ing Martin Adams.
Nothing after a week of trying.
Creator of 'The Famous Westo Peek'..'The Westo Dump' and the 'Westolope'
YNG
View Profile
New user
Sweden
6 Posts

Profile of YNG
I've tried to get an fulfillment or a refund for a month now, but nothing so far. They no longer answers any emails. I have now requested a claim thru Paypal.
.:: [ YNG ] ::.
Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

Profile of Akmal Magication
Have you guys received your order from Mystique Factory?
"Imagination & Knowledge is a tools for creativity"
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5484 Posts

Profile of videoman
Anybody use this company or have had experiences with them, good or bad?
magicowner
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of magicowner
I have had a less than pleasant experience with them. I don't like to talk negatively on a public forum, but if I were you, I'd stay away. Very unresponsive.
setsuna83
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of setsuna83
Just saw this thread after making an order...how reliable are they with fulfilling the orders?
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10630 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I think they are OK now.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
setsuna83
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of setsuna83
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2017, saysold1 wrote:
I think they are OK now.

Thanks! reason I asked is because they seems to be unresponsive to messages. have gotten an email update from them already. hope everything’s well now Smile
Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
150 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2017, setsuna83 wrote:
Quote:
I think they are OK now.

Thanks! reason I asked is because they seems to be unresponsive to messages. have gotten an email update from them already. hope everything’s well now Smile

I have been having some serious issues with MF.

I placed my order November 25 with express shipping.

By the 28th my order still showed "unfullfulled" and I tried contacting them through messinger, website, email ect. After a few days I finally got a response, an excuse about a busy black friday and a promace I would have my order "in my hands" by Monday Dec 4.

Monday Dec 4 has come and gone, no shipping notices, status is still "unfullfulled" and again days have gone by since I used every form of contact they offer with no response.

BunnyHopping
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of BunnyHopping
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2017, Barnstormer wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2017, setsuna83 wrote:
Quote:
I think they are OK now.

I have been having some serious issues with MF.

I placed my order November 25 with express shipping.

By the 28th my order still showed "unfullfulled" and I tried contacting them through messinger, website, email ect. After a few days I finally got a response, an excuse about a busy black friday and a promace I would have my order "in my hands" by Monday Dec 4.

Monday Dec 4 has come and gone, no shipping notices, status is still "unfullfulled" and again days have gone by since I used every form of contact they offer with no response.

OMG!!! I got a very bad experience from them too.

28/Nov - Purchased items with fedex express(Somehow they use TNT service). Promised to receive the items in less than a week.
1/Dec - After 2 days, received email saying items are on the way with tracking/consignment number. Did not bother to check the number yet.
3/Dec - Excited for the arrival of the items. Check the tracking number and it does not show any address at all. Start to contact them FB and Email.
4/Dec till 6/Dec - Contact them FB and Email. No response. At the same time, I contacted TNT customer service and turns out they cant resolve it too. They say the magic company only can help me out.
7/Dec - At last, they replied my email and message and they ask me to contact TNT regarding the issue which I had already did dozen time. I replied the email and facebook message to ask them to resolve this issue. No replies after that.
8/Dec till 9/Dec - No replies from them yet.

This is the first time I wrote a bad review for a poor customer service because I really can't stand this anymore. Took them forever to reply their facebook messages and emails. Their facebook can't allow me to review it, or else I will already did it over there. I believe there are a lot of people complaining their bad services too and that is why they turn OFF the function. I hope this can be resolved soon. I am really unhappy with this purchase. I should get it from Penguin Magic instead of them.
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1477 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
I had no luck either until I used the official contact form on their website. Once I used that, they responded promptly and resolved my issue.
Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
150 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
UPdate.

I FINALLY got their attention by opening a PayPal case. So without a word they ship the package but it has not ended yet.

They shipped it FedX but NOT EXPRESS (that I paid for and it is now weeks late) and to the WRONG CITY AND ZIP CODE so now I am working with FedX to try to resolve the situation.

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6955 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2017, BunnyHopping wrote:
I should get it from Penguin Magic instead of them.

:) We learn!

Doug
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of kazpet
I will do the same (open PayPal) dispute. They have not responded to direct email or contact via web site. Order made over a month ago?
smarke
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of smarke
"They shipped it FedX but NOT EXPRESS (that I paid for and it is now weeks late) and to the WRONG CITY AND ZIP CODE"

They played exactly the same devious trick on me a couple of years ago. They told me it was my responsiblity to track down the package. When I told them they had shipped to a US instead of Canada they told me to call USPS and sort it out myself.

Never again.
Powell
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Powell
Wish I had seen this last week when I sent those guys $70 for "Calculated Thoughts." Will send for a paypal dispute right now.
"A card is not a brick."
- Dai Vernon
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12331 Posts

Profile of John C
I always thought they were part of murphys outside retail shop. I don't know this for sure but certain things point to it.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Mystique Factory (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL