The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Reciprocal weblinks to help SEO...any takers? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

knick23
View Profile
New user
Wales
83 Posts

Profile of knick23
Hi all, I've moved to a new area (Cardiff, S Wales) and I need to drive my children's entertainment website back onto page 1 of Google. And it is to this end that I am offering reciprocal links on my website i.e. you link to my website and I'll link to yours to mutually increase our search engine ranking. I'm aware that some may have their own ideas of effective SEO strategies but if you're interested just PM me your details and I'll put your link onto my home page. If I get a lot then I'll create a new LINKS page specially to host them. Cheers dears.

Oh, I'm at www.louietheentertainer.co.uk incidentally. If you are a caricaturist I will link on my caricatures page.
RCarruth
View Profile
Veteran user
Spartanburg, S.C.
341 Posts

Profile of RCarruth
PM sent...
Magic Roadshow - Magic's #1 Free Newsletter
http://magicroadshow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Reciprocal weblinks to help SEO...any takers? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL