The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Question on the origin of the 3 Frog Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
This has probably been around since Hector was a pup, but does anyone know the origin of the 3 Frog Monte?

I have been doing this since the early 80's and was wondering who came up with it. I probably saw it somewhere and latched on to it, but in the back of my mind, I am hoping maybe I came up with it.

So, go ahead, and dash my dreams Smile Smile Smile if you know the real author of this trick. I'd like to thank Him/Her, because I have gotten countless hours of enjoyment from doing this silly simple trick.

Thanks
Steve Smile

Ps I didn't have a clue as to where to post this, hope here is ok.
Z
MAGICBYTIM
View Profile
Special user
Louisiana
530 Posts

Profile of MAGICBYTIM
Steve,

I started a post in the little darlings section about a patter for the Three Frog Monte. The link below is the link for that topic. Bob McAllister is the person who came up with this trick. You can read about this on the other topic.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=17

Hope this helps.

Tim

P.S. I have sent you a PM regarding this trick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Question on the origin of the 3 Frog Monte (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL