The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Private Message?? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
919 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Hi,

When I log in, I'm told "You have A Private Message." But when I click the box to view it, it doesn't show up. I deleted some old ones to make sure there was room for it, and still nothing appears.

Can anyone help?

Jeff
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Gene found a slight error in the codes and fixed it just now. You should be all set now, but since we can't duplicate the problem, we'll rely on you to let us know if it's really fixed. Thanks!
gician
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of gician
Hi,
Is there a way to view the PM's I've sent to users?
By the time some reply back, I can't remember what they're replying to.

Thanks,
gician (I think)
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
919 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Mary,

Seems to be fixed, I got the PM. Thanks!

Jeff
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
That's great, Jeff! Thanks for letting us know.

gician, right now there isn't a way (unless they respond with a quote of the message you sent them) that you can see the PM's you sent to other members. That will all be changing soon when we install the new PM system. It's in the final stages of testing now, so it won't be too much longer.

For anyone reading this post, here's an advance warning: when we install the new system, your PM's on the current system will not be transferred. They will be available in read-only mode for a short period of time (not yet determined) and then deleted from the database. If you want to save any, start saving them to a text file on your computer. Once they're deleted, they are gone forever.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Private Message?? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL