The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't get the PM » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville NC
230 Posts

Profile of funemagic
I see a flashing sign saying I have a PM. I click on this but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Nope, you're not doing anything wrong. Gene found a slight error in the codes and fixed it just now. You should be all set now, but since we can't duplicate the problem, we'll rely on you to let us know if it's really fixed. Thanks!
funemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville NC
230 Posts

Profile of funemagic
Thanks for the help. I'm still getting the same problem though.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
You're all set now. The routines Gene put in turns off the "new" indicator when you read your PMs, but since you don't have any right now there weren't any PMs to read in order to turn it off. I've gone in a changed your record so it's off manually, and it should work normally from here on.

If anybody else is getting the "new" PM icon and you don't have any PMs at all, send yourself a PM, read it, and the icon should go away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't get the PM » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL