The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Need Your Help ! Mouse/Rat "GAG" ??? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Maybe, someone will remember the name for this ?
You place what looks like a mouse/rat in your mouth, with the back half hanging out with the tail exposed.
There is a toggle of sorts, you move with your tongue. It in turn moves the tail, looking as you have a live mouse/rat in your mouth! lol
This, may be a Halloween prop.
If anyone knows the name of this or where it can be found, please send me a PM or post here with a link, if possible !

Thanks,
Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Gary,

This is the closest thing I could find... I don't think it's what you're looking for though. After a pretty thorough search I came up with only this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Running-Furry-Mo......9e3ba749

Perhaps, what you are recalling was a gaffed fake (rubber) mouse? It might not have ever been a marketed item, just a modification someone made?

The search continues!! lol.

Peace.

~ Nyama ~
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
PM sent
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Thanks, Guys !
It is a latex and could need to have hair added to it.

Stoltz, found it for me ! Smile

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Dude...your my friend....so I will take the high road here. ECSS better be on your travel plans.
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Anytime G!

Forward it my way please... I'm interested to see what this thing actually looks like, lol Smile

~ Nyama ~
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
@RCP, I always take the low road !
"Rat in Mouth" was for a Date with that Special Someone ! LOL

@Nyama, on the big auction site, put (Rat in Mouth) in search.
Only listing has two other (UNNEEDED) gags ! Smile

Trying to find one by itself at some shop !
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
I have one from years ago. I even repaired the mechanism. I haven't seen one in forever. the ebay listing mentions it is old stock from 1993, so it might be an impossible quest. I would try Spencer's Gifts in the gag section and/or older magic shops with joke/gags section.

s
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Need Your Help ! Mouse/Rat "GAG" ??? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL