The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Weekly Magicians Podcast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

r1chyoung
View Profile
New user
Oxford
92 Posts

Profile of r1chyoung
Hi Everyone,

Just under a year ago I started a not for profit weekly podcast for magicians on iTunes as a little hobby for myself. Each episode features an informal biographical interview with a different magician. Most of them are from the UK, however I did record an episode with the incomparable David Williamson too. I upload a new episode every Friday, today's episode is with Andy Nyman.

You can take a look at the feed and list of episodes and magicians here:

http://magicianspodcast.podbean.com

They are completely free for you to listen to and full of lots of helpful tips and advice from some of the best and most successful magicians in the world.

I hope you get something from them.

Best wishes to you all.

Richard Young
Creator & Host of The Magicians' Podcast

Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/magicianspodcast
Twitter: @MagicianPodcast
Thanks, Richard
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Richard.

I have listened to your podcast as I have listed to most magic podcast,
However.....
In my opion the reason why it's hard for me to listen to yours is because your audio is bad. You need to get better miss and or have the performer speak into a microphone. It sounds like a speakerphone and sometimes hard to hear. Just my two cents. Buttttttttt
I do like the performers you bring in.
Keep up the performers but change your mic situation
rockmartian
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of rockmartian
I discovered your podcast about a month ago. Have to say, I absolutely love it! You have a great hosting presence, and the guests always seem to have fun opening up with you. The rapid fire word association is one of my favorite bits as it gets so much mileage from the guests. Brilliant work!
r1chyoung
View Profile
New user
Oxford
92 Posts

Profile of r1chyoung
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your message, there were some audio problems in the first few episodes as I was learning on the job. This shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Thanks, Richard
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
Hi Richard, the audio levels of the music is really out of killer to the interviews, which I enjoy, so much so that I need to lower the volume on my fruit based mp3 player when the music starts.
Oh and thanks for the jingle earworm
I love sponges
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Weekly Magicians Podcast (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL