The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings Fellow Magi! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello there! I registered a couple years back, but only for the sake of sending PMs, so I suppose it's about time I formally introduced meself. I'm Tom Phoenix, from the grand land of Texas, and look forward to sharing some of my work and insights with the community.

Have a good one!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome TheSecretFire,

What kind of Magic are you into?

-Mary Mowder
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
I am particularly fond of card magic, but my usual performance style is a blend of magic, mentalism, and mysticism. A storyteller who uses magical illustrations, you might say.

How about you?
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I'm best at Close-Up Magic but the bulk of my shows are Stand-Up Family Magic shows like Libraries and Birthday Parties.

My Close-Up is a blend of Cards, Rubber band and , $ bill effects with a few one offs like Ring and Ribbon and Gypsy thread etc…
My Close-Up repertoire is notably lacking in coin and mental Magic.
Most of my Close-Up shows are associated with Halloween or Christmas or as an add on to a Stand-Up Show.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings Fellow Magi! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL