We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » How many times has cups and balls come up (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
How many posts on the Café have pertained to the cups and balls since the Café started?

I've noticed that it comes up a lot in the history I'm curious if anyone has counted. Maybe it could be like guessing how many jelly beans are in a jar.

Its like "how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?"

The world may never know?!
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I don't know about the cups and balls posts, but it takes 320 licks to get the the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.
Reality is a real killjoy.
MGordonB
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, Canada
261 Posts

Profile of MGordonB
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
The Café's search bar prior to this post indicated the term 'cups and balls' was found 24143 times. I'm sure in reality the number is considerably greater.
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)
bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2015, ZachDavenport wrote:
I don't know about the cups and balls posts, but it takes 320 licks to get the the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.

Was this a lab test?
If so was it double blind with a control tootsie pop?
Or is testing hundreds and averaging the results?
:)
I don't know if your old enough but that is a great commercial memory from childhood.
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
No, it was just me counting.
Reality is a real killjoy.
bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2015, Mr. Muggle wrote:
The Café's search bar prior to this post indicated the term 'cups and balls' was found 24143 times. I'm sure in reality the number is considerably greater.

Wow that's a lot but you probably are right it's certainly more I'm sure. Thanks for the comments it was just an odd question I thought might be fun to ponder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » How many times has cups and balls come up (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL