The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Lumia Phones? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zephury
View Profile
Elite user
Hollywood, FL
488 Posts

Profile of Zephury
I've got one of the Windows Lumia phones and I was wondering if there was any good material on the microsoft appstore? I didn't see anything unfortunately but perhaps some things could be under a different name? I'd like to get some like "Magic Trick #6" from Mikael Montier... I don't really do mentalism so I'm looking for more visual apps like that. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate that... Unfortunately so far the only direction I can see myself having to go towards is an apple store.
RogerTheShrubber
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of RogerTheShrubber
Same problem here. I have an iPhone, an Android and a Lumia. I have spent hours, literally, poking around the Windows store for any decent magic app and have yet to find even one. I actually prefer the Lumia for everyday use (as a phone, I mean) but I can't find squat. I hate the iPhone and prefer not to use it at all for anything except work calls; I like the Android but it's too big to carry around conveniently (and smaller ones have lousy battery life). I think Lumia users are screwed on this one, because Windows doesn't seem particularly concerned about its lousy app selection (and isn't good about adapting the apps they have).
Alejandro Pacheco
View Profile
New user
Spain
31 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Pacheco
Windows phone has a very low portion of the market so there not much developers interested in doing apps for lumia phones.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Lumia Phones? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL