The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CUPP by Cesaral (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Anyone got any thoughts or opinions on this?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Fabulous effect. But I wish it was 'cased' better. I hate exposed circuitry etc.

Also - they need to improve the way their directions are conveyed/organised/communicated.

But it's stunning and completely reliable.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Hi...there isn't any exposed circuitry. It is all covered. Many top professionals in the world swear by CUPP and we have had no reports of damage to the unit if cared for. We also offer a 3 year warranty. Instructions can be a bit daunting due to a language difference however that is being resolved as I write this. Having said that we include a quick tutorial that we suggest you read prior to the long instructions. Owners can get their CUPPS working almost instantly with no issues. Its if you want to make custom changes that it can become difficult.

Included are 3 effects each having different fonts
Lottery
Number prediction
And a confabulation effect

We have been dealers in two high profile conventions (FISM AND 2014 Mindvention) each was a complete sellout.

I will be demoing CUPP at Magic Live next month. If in town please come by to see many of Cesaral Magics powerful performing products.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
There is a long thread in inner thoughts that will answer your questions and give you plenty of reviews and opinions.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Just in from Professional Performer Mentalist Edward Stone.....

Ok over the last few weeks I have been experimenting with the Lottery Ticket Prediction. Due to my lack of technical skills I have been emailing back and forth with Cesaral. Who has been very patient with me, thank you. Last night I introduced it into my show I have in Niagara Falls Canada called "Mind Trix". Well after the ticket was produced and put on the big video screen the audience members gasped and gave a huge thunderous applause. Fantastic. This is the best prop I have ever purchased. And I have or had almost ever thing you can imagine. Bravo. Thank you Cesaral and Rudy.

Thank You Ed Stone for your confidence in Cesaral Magic!!!!
www.cesaral.com
davidleephillips
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of davidleephillips
I've owned the CUPP for sometime and it's one of the better things I've purchased in 30 years, I've also never had better service than what Cesar gives. He is very accessible and cares about his customers. I could not be more happy.
Ben Whiting
View Profile
Loyal user
Traverse City, MI
246 Posts

Profile of Ben Whiting
I also own this and have been using it to close my show for about 3 months now. Never fails to get gasps.
Gary1976
View Profile
New user
Spain
25 Posts

Profile of Gary1976
Could anyone post a link to a performance with CUPP? I would be interested to see one prior to purchasing it. Thanks!
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez

Please contact me for further info.
www.cesaral.com
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
If you want to perform the cleanest lottery effect you possibly can...there is absolutely NOTHING better. The customer service that both Cesaral and Rudy provide is absolutely INCREDIBLE. If you have ANY questions before, during, or after your purchase they are there for you 110%. I have used this for about 8 months for close-up, stand up, and even 'informal gatherings' with friends. It is extremely simple to use and the reactions are incredible. As Ferris Bueller once said, "If you have the means, I highly recommend you picking one up."

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2015, Gary1976 wrote:
Could anyone post a link to a performance with CUPP? I would be interested to see one prior to purchasing it. Thanks!

here is another Gary......

Http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/118686
www.cesaral.com
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Hello Cesaral Magic Friends!
The price of the CUPP will increase as of the New Year. We are going to wait until the end of January and then the price increase will go into effect.
The new price will be $1805 which will include shipping.

Thank you for all your interest in Cesaral Magic!
www.cesaral.com
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
Can CUPP be done by first giving the prediction to the spectator, and then doing the reveal?

Kevin
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Yes
www.cesaral.com
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Fellow Cesaral Magic customers and future customers be sure to tune in to CNBC's Squawk Box 7:40 am, December 21. Oz Pearlman will be featured. I'm sure all will recognize one of Cesarals creations!
www.cesaral.com
ArielIllusionist
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of ArielIllusionist
I can also attest to Rudy's, and thus Cesaral Magic's, excellent and untiring service. I was on the phone with Rudy for almost half-an-hour the other day and he answered all of my questions and then some. This is the kind of service every dealer should provide. May your tribe increase guys.
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
Can CUPP be done by first giving the prediction to the spectator, and then doing the reveal?

Kevin

Rudy: Yes

WOW! Holy S#*t
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Can the printed lottery ticket be given out to the client for the upcoming lottery draw. Or does a S****h need to take place?
here2009
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of here2009
Fantastic Effect. One of my new favorites!
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2016, bond19 wrote:
Can the printed lottery ticket be given out to the client for the upcoming lottery draw. Or does a S****h need to take place?

Yes the exact same lottery ticket can and should be given away. Most if not all performers use a backdated ticket however because they do not try and prove they can predict the lottery but instead try and predict what the numbers are the audience think of.
www.cesaral.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CUPP by Cesaral (12 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL