The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CUPP by Cesaral (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jack_shields
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of jack_shields
I would love to own this haha. Has everybody had positive experiences when using in shows?
Kind regards
Jack
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
This looks incredible. Sadly it's a little bit out of my financial range at the moment.
aaronobrien
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of aaronobrien
Has anyone found any solutions to doing this as a solo performer with the app. I'm trying to find a way to hide a phone in a pad but have access when I need it. Thanks everyone!
MNR
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of MNR
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2020, aaronobrien wrote:
Has anyone found any solutions to doing this as a solo performer with the app. I'm trying to find a way to hide a phone in a pad but have access when I need it. Thanks everyone!

But don't you find the CIK practical to use?
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
For me, the CIK has always been the way to go with CUPP, it's amazing, especially for SOLO performers!

It has a very wide range and you don't need any apps, phones or assistants. Also, the marker is natural and motivated, it's just perfect to input every number on the fly without having to worry about anything. It's easy, fast and works like a charm Smile
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CUPP by Cesaral (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL