The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » The Best Triple Bill Change Ever DVD Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
My review on "The Best Triple Bill Change Ever" DVD by George Bradley. On a 1 to 10 scale I give it a solid 9.

This DVD is one of the best bill effect DVDs I own, and I have over a dozen. Not only does George teach you how to change a one dollar bill to a 20 dollar bill, and finally to a 100 dollar bill... he also includes a few bonus bill effects. "The Nowhere Vanish" is where you show a bill and without the use of a TT you make it vanish and show your hands empty. Next he teaches you how to make the bill reappear. A really great trick. The final bonus trick is called "Spectator's Bill" George teaches you how to take a spectators bill and change it into another bill without the use of a TT.

The triple change doesn't require any skill, however the nowhere vanish will take practice as will the Spectators Bill.

I saw this performed at an IBM lecture the other week and they were selling it for $20. It looked so awesome!
I found it on Amazon for $9.70 with free shipping to prime members.

George also talks about the misdirection needed to pull of the two bonus tricks.

You are going to love this if you like paper money magic!

Mike Brezler
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Thanks Mike for the review.
It looks like a deluxe version of the two dollar window.
Todd
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
You are correct. However the setup is different because you are changing a bill twice. It's a great trick.
gatorjim
View Profile
New user
Fayetteville, TN
53 Posts

Profile of gatorjim
Mike, thanks for the review and the Amazon tip. I just ordered it from Amazon and look forward to adding this to some other paper money routines I like to use.
John Sergott
View Profile
New user
Middletown PA
13 Posts

Profile of John Sergott
While it is well made production DVD I did notice a oversight on the bills used and the colored paper ones used to explain creation of the gimmick packet.
In the explanation portion the $100 bill is seen to be side by side with the $1 but in the creation portion the gimmick the $100 paper and $20 paper are side by side on the back of the $1 bill.
So something is a miss with the operation of the demo performance and the creation of the gimmick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » The Best Triple Bill Change Ever DVD Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL