The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Inspired by ISIS now in Florida. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
The video had about two thousand views since 2010. I am certain it is absolutely ground breaking. Wonder how many of the 18 likes are from you?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you judge video's by their views you might as well admit you are an ......... Smile
Bottom line ... terrorists are unfortunately in Florida. Time to ARM YOURSELVES.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Really? You have no Idea how to avoid faulty logic. You have no idea how to properly cite the claims you make or how to back up assertions and you tell others they are uneducated.

I still think you have to be irony impaired.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Slam Dunk Danny goes down hard....
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/85....../?page=2

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/report-8-......d_112013

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/want-cut-government-waste-8-5-trillion-pentagon-142321339.html;_ylt=A0LEVz_89bpVn5IATpVXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByaWg0YW05BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM4BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--
Gregor Von G.
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Gregor Von G.
Terrorists are potentially everywhere.
Every extremist idiot can plan a bombing and then said he is part of ISIS. Obviously, ISIS never took the distance from terrorists act made in their name. But the act of a single idiot, as terrible as it could be, does not proof direct links with the "real" ISIS organization.
ISIS groups in western world are (tragically) well organized and in direct contact with their bosses in the east.
The article seems more depicting a weak/poor/no minded guy who took "inspiration" by the horrors ISIS is doing.
Put fear and paranoia in population is what terrorists want.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Von .. How do you think it starts?
They are killing people in the USA, plotting to kill more, and you make excuses about which BRAND of Jihadist is doing the killing????? They are terrorists. I don't care what name they are using this week. They want to kill Americans. And personally I think the majority of them are weak/poor/no minded..... That's one kind of person that does this. Do you give the idiots a pass?

What terrorist WANT is for no one to fight back!!!!!!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jul 31, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Slam Dunk Danny goes down hard....
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/85....../?page=2

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/report-8-......d_112013

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/want-cut-government-waste-8-5-trillion-pentagon-142321339.html;_ylt=A0LEVz_89bpVn5IATpVXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByaWg0YW05BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM4BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

What are you like 12?
Lee me try to use language a little more suited to your level.

Dude. ..like ALL I did was ask you for sources for the like crazy stuff you claim.

Grow up. Lol
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So you admit you were wrong then danny?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
How can one be wrong when they take no position exactly?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Gregor Von G.
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Gregor Von G.
Quote:
On Jul 31, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Von .. How do you think it starts?
They are killing people in the USA, plotting to kill more, and you make excuses about which BRAND of Jihadist is doing the killing????? They are terrorists. I don't care what name they are using this week. They want to kill Americans. And personally I think the majority of them are weak/poor/no minded..... That's one kind of person that does this. Do you give the idiots a pass?

What terrorist WANT is for no one to fight back!!!!!!

Terrorists are terrorists and I absolutely make no excuses about those ***s and I believe that even just declare themselves in favor of isis or similar s..t should be considered a crime exactly like committing a terrorist act.

It is not a matter of "brands" of jihadists.
The point is that the guy in the article it seems a complete idiot. He posted his jihadist s..t on Facebook. The easiest way for being arrested.
He is an idiot but he is also dangerous, of course he is. But he is also part of those hundreds of poor minded copycats kids which, luckily for us, are so easy to spot and to arrest.
Please do not get me wrong, I think they are very dangerous and they have to be treated and eliminated like all the terrorists.

I look at the reality and I know that, sadly , as soon as an extremist movement exists, copycats will exists too. It has always happened and will always happen. A large part of humanity is sick.
But it is only my personal opinion.
However, copycats or not, I think it is all part of the problem. I was just make some analisys, surely not make excuses for terrorists.

They do not want to kill Americans only, they want to kill the entire christianity and western civilization.

In Italy Police spotted ISIS cells. One cell provided to recruit men and send them to receive combat training in their camps in Iraq, Libya, Sirya etc..with the objective to employ some as soldiers and some to return to Europe and create sleeping cells.
We are soooo close to Lybia and isis is there. Due to the horrors they make, there is a savage immigration towards Italy and the risk to have jihadists sent by isis mixed with immigrants is very very high.
They have threaten the vatican so many times and attacked Italian embassy in Cairo. We are very afraid of what they might be plotting, luckily the secret services works well and make good jobs.

Terrorists want no one to fight back, and they want to reach the objective throught terror, paranoia and fear.
But to defeat them, the Western countries should unite and go fighting them. Diplomacy, in this case, it is useless.
My opinion.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The 911 Jihadists were all basically from the Florida region before the attack. I wonder if any stuck around, or did they all flee?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am pretty sure many of them died.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2015, Slim King wrote:
The FBI actually knew about the first attack on the World Trade Center. They helped build the bomb. (Had an opportunity to substitute fake explosives) But they failed to arrest the killers in time. I'm glad they got this guy but I also see their weaknesses.

WHAT?

This is true. They'd gotten in with the terrorists and were setting up the case against them, but lost track of them before they could stop them from setting off the explosion.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm not sure "Lost track of them" is exactly correct.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
I am pretty sure many of them died.

http://whowhatwhy.org/2011/09/22/saudi-r......amily-0/
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Dude 11 died on the planes.

Destroyed in one sentence.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So you are claiming that everyone who worked on the 911 plot got on the planes and died? None remained behind?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Did I say that? Show me where I said that.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2015, Slim King wrote:
I'm not sure "Lost track of them" is exactly correct.

Maybe not. If you have legitimate evidence that the FBI fully ALLOWED the bomb to be set off, please present it.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Inspired by ISIS now in Florida. (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL