The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Red, Green and Yellow Sponge Ballss (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DATMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Shreveport, La
304 Posts

Profile of DATMagic
I caught a glimpse of a facebook posting of Rick Lax doing a sponge ball routine using 3 different colored sponge balls. It was kind of a sucker trick tahat he explained as he went only to fool you at the end with the production of a thiurd color ball. Anyone know the name of this trick?
David A Trombetta

DAT does the Trick
DATdoestheTrick.com

Smile
email [email]DATMagic@aol.com[/email]
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Do you have a link?
Reality is a real killjoy.
DATMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Shreveport, La
304 Posts

Profile of DATMagic
I don't know how to get it on here from Facebook but if you just type in Rick Lax in the Facebook search bar his space will come up. Then click on videos and it is the first video listed. 1 minute 22 secs.

Hope you enjoy,

DAT
David A Trombetta

DAT does the Trick
DATdoestheTrick.com

Smile
email [email]DATMagic@aol.com[/email]
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3186 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
It's the Color Changing Sponge Ball available from the maker, Bizzarro: http://www.bizzaromatic.com/ For a color sponge ball ROUTINE, check out Wiz Kid Qua-Fiki's "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" from The Wizards' Journal #20.
gatorjim
View Profile
New user
Fayetteville, TN
57 Posts

Profile of gatorjim
That is an excellent sponge routine.....I watched it 4 or 5 times and I'm still not sure how Lax got the final yellow ball into his fist. That has commercial value.....wish he'd put it out for consumption.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I got two of these while at Denny & Lee Magic Studio in Baltimore.......Denny loves this bit too.....it makes people's eyes pop out!

They should be available on Bizarro's Website....
Bizzaro By Design
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
79 Posts

Profile of Bizzaro By Design
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2015, gatorjim wrote:
That is an excellent sponge routine.....I watched it 4 or 5 times and I'm still not sure how Lax got the final yellow ball into his fist. That has commercial value.....wish he'd put it out for consumption.

Sorry for being late to the game. Rick Lax did put out the routine on the color changing sponge ball DVD. You can find that Here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Red, Green and Yellow Sponge Ballss (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL