The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Anything out there??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Is there a pad device where you give to a SPEC and have the write down anything, doesn't matter what it is. Then they rip off that paper and fold it. They hand you back the pad and in time what they wrote shows up on the pad for you so now you can write on it what they wrote?
§kitch
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
Do you meant Imp Pad??

I believe you can get it in Richard Osterlind's Volume 4 Imp Pad. I mean you'll know how to perform and how to build that device after watching.
Bananafish
View Profile
Elite user
Simon Shaw, Suffolk, England
415 Posts

Profile of Bananafish
The Richard Osterlind pad works a treat, but if you really wanted to go upmarket (and you have the money), then have a look at the "Psychic Pad" from Fabrice Delaure.
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
I don't have $2,000

If anyone can give me some ideas on pads I can look up on the internet or send me links with searchs or reviews on here that would be great.
§kitch
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
There are some basic pads that you can get that leaves the imprint of what they wrote on the paper underneath. Check your local shops...they are not much money at all.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Anything out there??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL