We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Liam Montier's Voodoo (DVD and Gimmicks) by Big Blind Media - DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1838 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Bigblindmedia presents Liam Montier's VOODOO (BBM129)

A COMPLETE SELL-OUT AT BLACKPOOL CONVENTION, NOW AVAILABLE WITH FULL DVD INSTRUCTIONS!

You draw a stickman onto a business card to represent a victim, which is left in the hands of a spectator.

An innocent passer by is shown a collection of photos, with voodoo dolls that have pins in various places. The stack of photos is placed aside.

The innocent party is now asked to name someone they wish to direct some 'bad mojo' towards. Let's say they go with 'Gordon'.

They write the name on a piece of paper, and then select one of the photographs at random.

The ritual is now complete, and the chosen photo is turned over - it shows (for example) a voodoo doll with a pin in the left arm.

The paper is touched to a flame to complete the ritual, and the name vanishes in a brilliant flash of fire!

You gingerly turn over the 'victim' - the business card placed aside at the beginning, and show that the stickman now has a serious burn, on the left arm! The innocent party is advised to keep the business card, but warned not to sleep with it under their pillow.

Includes: Handcrafted packaging 14 professionally designed and awesome looking photos! Full DVD Instructions (inc bonus eBook instructions of the main routine, and LOTS of variations and bonus ideas! DVD also includes all of the files to print your own photos!)

Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1278 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
This is a lesson on how you update a classic.

I've always been a fan of the Al Spackman routine but think that the idea of the spooky photos is a good one and amazingly this one is priced as such that , even knowing the effect, I think the props make it well worth purchasing.

Might be tempted to use fictional characters for the name bit or even "pick a number" as that bit could be a bit off for more sensitive souls.

But I like this a lot.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1425 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Just got this from Saturn Magic but it never came with a dvd but a cdr?
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1628 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Liam has toyed with this effect for a while now and I was so incredibly happy that he decided to release it because it truly is a brilliant brilliant effect! The endless presentations afforded to you with the props means that a series eerie presentation can be played just as strong as a more light hearted jovial version! This is a must have effect for anyone who wishes to add a bit of spook to their act!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
419 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Great effect , cards are beautiful and very well explained, thank you I love it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Liam Montier's Voodoo (DVD and Gimmicks) by Big Blind Media - DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL