The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Drawing Thoughts - Chris Rawlins (49 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Hi Everyone,

After printing 100 books, I have 1 copy left, when this is sold, I will draw thew competition, as promised.

My lack of time here is due to being back on tour, opening for Luke Jermay, whilst also having shows In Germany, Ireland and around the UK, as well as needing to sleep, eat and do other things outside of Magic.

Thanks so much for all your support with this project.

I'll be in touch,

Christopher.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2015, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:
Hi Everyone,

After printing 100 books, I have 1 copy left, when this is sold, I will draw thew competition, as promised.

My lack of time here is due to being back on tour, opening for Luke Jermay, whilst also having shows In Germany, Ireland and around the UK, as well as needing to sleep, eat and do other things outside of Magic.

Thanks so much for all your support with this project.

I'll be in touch,

Christopher.

Guess so busy can't answer the customer questions here. Must be busy indeed since this discussion has been going on for weeks here and you were all over it when things were more of a positive spin. Must just be coincidence I guess.

Best of luck.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10475 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I am an inexperienced Magician - you got me Simone. Sniff.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Hi everyone,

Just to say Drawing Thoughts has now sold out.

I have had so much interest from magic suppliers, and many individuals so I can confirm that sometime in the near future it will see a second printing.

Now the final copies have sold and been sent, I can say that soon I'll be drawing the two winners of the competition.

Details of the prizes are on they thread.

Thanks again so much for all the support.

I'll be in touch.

Chris
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Thanks Chris!

I thoroughly enjoyed the book. Although I will not be using the main principle directly, there were a few other bits in there, that I will most definitely be using. The book also prompted me to seek out a Reveal, which will be going right into my show.

Thanks again.
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Hi Tmoca,

That's great to hear, thank you.

I'll be in touch.

Christopher.
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Hi,

I've had a busy couple of months since the books release. I'm now sat at my desk for the first time in what feels like a long time. I've had many people asking about competition I announced on the Magic Café, if you didn't hear about it, here it is.

Everyone who purchased the book has been entered. Two winners. One wins a custom, personalised set of lecture notes, hand delivered by me. The second wins an hour's Skype session with me where we can talk about ideas and work on some material together.

In first place, we have Café user 'Robd' - congratulations you will soon have me arriving at your door with the custom notes, expecting a cup of tea.

In second place, we have 'Simon Hughes' - I'm looking forward to Skyping with you.

Can both winners please contact me via email at: chrisrawlinsmentalist@gmail.com to claim their prizes and arrange times and dates that work for us all.

I can also announce that even though Drawing Thoughts has sold out it's first printing, Penguin Magic have taken an order of the book and I am currently in discussion with some UK dealers about stocking the book.

Thanks again for all your support, I have much more to share, but now it's time to wait.

I'll be in touch.

Christopher.
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
323 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Wow cool banannas I've never won anything before!.
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
744 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Simon (and Rob) congratulations!

By looking at your photo I can see that you are pretty amazed by winning this prize Smile
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

HI,

Just a heads up: Drawing Thoughts will soon be available from various UK, and US magic dealers.

After ordering a large quantity to fulfil orders from these dealers, I also ordered a small number to reserve for lecture and personal sales.

If you are interested: All the information is here: http://drawingthoughts.yolasite.com

Thanks again for supporting my work,

I'll be in touch.

Christopher.
C. Dunlop Magic
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of C. Dunlop Magic
I am having problem with the order link. Is it working ?
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Hey C Dunlop Magic,

I've had multiple other orders through since I posted above and just tested the button and it seemed okay.

If the problem persists, you or anyone can PayPal the amount to: chrisrawlinsmentalist@googlemail.com

Thanks for your interest in Drawing Thoughts.

Christopher
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

I also meant to mention...

Anyone that purchases Drawing Thoughts directly from me will receive a complimentary set of my 2015 lecture notes too.

Christopher.
heliz
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of heliz
Pdf file or booklet?
Thanks Christopher!
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Good question, both Drawing Thoughts and the free notes are printed, physical items.

All orders placed will be posted tomorrow morning.

Christopher
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
323 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
I got my prize last night and I'm still buzzing as I've never won anytging in my life before lol. We talked about the book, the stuff I do in my act and also Chris fooled me with sommit crazy that I've never seen before but I'm sworn to secrecy 😎 The best part was just chatting to Chris, he's a nice guy. Since buying the book I've been playing around with a few of the approaches inside, my favourite is the IDD - me and chris talked about it for sometime. I had a blast, thanks so much Chriss
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Hi Simon,

Glad you enjoyed!

Here is my updated website where you can find Drawing Thoughts: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com

Christopher.
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
The version that can be done over Skype or Facetime---what is the success rate on that?

Kevin
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
323 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
I've got a bunch of friends in far fung parts of the world and have done IDD 12-15 times on Skype/FT over the last few months - it's always been a barnstormer! I ve had no problems at all and I spoke to my uncle last weekend was still raiving about it. For me the ability to blow minds of people thousands of miles away is IDDs biggest benefit.

Si
ThoZ
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of ThoZ
Hi Christopher,
Just saw your new Site, I ordered DT yesterday using the old site.
Did you recive my order?

Thanks,
Thomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Drawing Thoughts - Chris Rawlins (49 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL