The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Drawing Thoughts - Chris Rawlins (49 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Hi Everyone!

Great news...Drawing Thoughts is now available to order!

I've had an overwhelming response so far with many people signing up to the mailing list and emailing me personally.

Mostly asking "When can I get my copy?".

You can now order the book here: http://drawingthoughts.yolasite.com/Order.php

I have the books right infront of me and they look fantastic.

Remember, if you are signed up to the Drawing Thoughts mailing list, you will have recieved an email that contains a link that will allow you to purchase the book at a discounted launch price.

I'm so excited for you all to read this.

Thanks so much for all the support so far.

Christopher.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
I just placed my order. I am really looking forward to this release!

Thank you Chris for all your help!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3049 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I always support my collegues, so I just placed my order....and Chris is a clever guy too! I know this will be another winner Smile
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
323 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Order placed!! Oh I really hope I can play with this weekend and bust some minds.
KPhilip
View Profile
New user
Around the Globe
57 Posts

Profile of KPhilip
I just placed my order! I I'm really curious to see the I.D.D. Method in print.

Thanks Chris!
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
323 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Sorry Christoper but did mine post today? Lol it's just because I get kind of giddy and get withdrawl symptoms if I haven't opened a jiffy lag for a few days double LOL.

So it works over Skype? I've got relatives in New Zeakand and they always want to show them a trick. Could I really video call them and get them to draw a pic and I've duplicated it? That sounds cray!!
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Simon,

Firstly, thanks for ordering Drawing Thoughts.

It's been a mad busy day, from the books arriving to all the orders flooding in, I can safely say that all orders placed before 4pm UK time were sent via Royal Mail today.

All orders are tracked, and you will have received tracking information through PayPal.

All orders placed after 4pm UK time will be posted first thing tomorrow morning, and again in the afternoon.

Hang tight, they will be with you so soon.

Skype wise, yes! You can Skype with someone, have them draw (away from the camera) and duplicate their image under very fair conditions.

Iv'e had a lot of fun with friends in America, Europe and down south over FaceTime too.

My favourite way to perform the I.D.D is of course, in person.

Also, remember you are getting bonus', great contributions from other professionals and many other methods to duplicate drawing too, not just the I.D.D.

Thanks for all your support and I'm truly over the moon with the amount of people that have taken an interest in my work.

I'll be in touch.

Christoper.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2208 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Just to put my mind at rest, I contacted Chris about IDD. With 'i' so many things, eg ipad, ipod, iphone etc., I was wondering whether the 'i' in IDD also involved the use of technology, and something I tend to steer away from in performance.

Chris assures me it does not, and with the IDD effect very simple and an off beat use of a certain principle.

Neil
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I am very impressed. I placed my order and within mere hours, I get the shipping update. No pre-order hype and just super amazing customer service.

Great job Chris. Judging by Roulette and your Penguin Live Lecture, I am sure this will be another winner.

Keep up the great work!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3667 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I signed up, but did not get the per order price email notice.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Quote:
On Aug 12, 2015, magicinsight wrote:
I signed up, but did not get the per order price email notice.
Michael

Hi Michael,

Please give me your email address, or email me directly at: chrisrawlinsmentalist@googlemail.com and I'll be sure you are added to the mailing list and receive the discount email Smile

Christopher.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3667 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Christopher,

THank you very much for your reply and PM. Perhaps because I signed up with two different emails, one of which is no longer valid, made things more confusing. I sincerely appreciate your kindness and courtesy. I will order your book tonight and look forward in reading it.

Best wishes to you and your family.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

Thanks so much!

It will be sent first thing (UK time).

I know you'll love what's inside.

Christopher.
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of WooverM
My order is in.

Thanks for the preorder price Christopher!
Woover
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
135 Posts

All orders up to date and shipped, you will have all received tracking information through PayPal.

Drawing Thoughts should be landing with you all soon.

Also, remember that everyone that buys the book is entered into a compassion.

First prize is a personalised and one off set of notes, signed and hand delivered by me, also with some time to work on material together.

Second prize, is an hour Skype session with me.

Thanks so much for all the support.

Christopher.
chriscox
View Profile
Regular user
London
173 Posts

Profile of chriscox
A very rare post from me here... like John Archer I haven't posted for yonks +1 but I've just ordered Chris' book. I rarely buy anything from the world of mentalism these days but having seen Chris' work in the past I've instantly ordered this. Can not wait to read it and will try share my thoughts. I've no doubt it'll be hugely inspiring, useful and find a way into my set within days.
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
323 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Mine arrived this morning, that is amazing service Mr Rawlins!

my initial thoughts - I love this, it's a worker! I've only spent an hour or so flicking through the book but I'm mighty impressed. The format of the book is excellent, very well considered with Lots of detail. For me IDD is the main event but there are many other methods that are new and exciting. I'm going to grab bits for IDD on way home tonight and can't wait to perform this! I love inventive mind reading and this really is something very special.

>goes back to read book secretly at my desk<

Hodor out.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2208 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Over the years I have had contact with Chris and on each occasion have been impressed by his knowledge, his ability to think out of the box as well as his attention to detail. And it has been thrilling to watch him build successfully on his career, step by step.

I know he will have put great effort into his latest publication and, judging from feedback already in, it has already impressed those who have seen it. And have duly ordered. I know I have a treat in store.

Neil
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2194 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I am a sucker for effects that look like real magic/mentalism, and after hearing the interview between Luke and Chris, plus emailing Chris about a few questions I had, I placed my order 2 minutes ago, and am wildly pleased, just like Simon was.

Chris has excellent customer service, and responds right away and is there to answer any doubts or questions you may have before ordering.

His Penguin lecture was excellent, and I am sure this will be too.

I am looking forward to I.D.D. the most, but am sure the other methods will be just as good.

Thanks Chris

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey guys,

Had a chance to chat with Chris today via a nice four hour Skype conversation that we've been meaning to have since he came to my neck of the woods nearly a year ago! Chris is a super busy guy, so him having a free moment between being a professional rockstar and mental performer to chat has been a real challenge for the both of us. Anyways...

We Skype performed a few effects for one another, talked music and then he went over some of the contents of the book with me to tinker with while I wait for my copy. I haven't seen everything, but I have seen the main effect and a few of the other, which are seriously SAD...by that I mean Simple And Direct (thank you Looch). I think my fellow investors are going to receive a really lovely labor of love from Chris that he has really worked hard on and the best part is you receive some wonderful additional work that is hidden inside that will really leave your audience speechless.

XX,
-Jakob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Drawing Thoughts - Chris Rawlins (49 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL