The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » A question about the bill in lemon? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is all sell. he borrows a bill rolls it up sticks into an ungimmicked envelope (pokes hole in it with finger as he puts bill in). Lemon is prepped ahead with a pointed stick. SIMPLE yet kills with it in cabaret. Will try to find link.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22349 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Looks like the Ed Sullivan people had the Galli Galli clip removed from YouTube. If you want to see it, you will have to purchase The Amazing Stars of Magic DVD from the official website. It is a good DVD of the old masters of magic. To bad, they have still not added any more DVDs to the collection.

http://www.edsullivan.com/products/the-e......f-magic/
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
992 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
True story: About 12 or more years back I asked Pete Biro a question about the bill in lemon. He told me the exact same thing he's saying a couple of posts above this. I just never plucked up the boldness and courage to get away with it. Went with the Mark Wilson method modified to fit my audience and available fruit. (Was living in Taiwan)
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3352 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » A question about the bill in lemon? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL