The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Switchcraft (51 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2015 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Don't leave anything out! Or at least don't tell us if you do. Take as long as you need or break it up a bit. There's enough to keep us busy that we can wait for supplements to come when they are ready. I would rather it is done to your satisfaction than to a schedule.

Patrick
MentalMik
View Profile
Regular user
Ridgecrest, California
134 Posts

Profile of MentalMik
I have version 42 is this the latest?
Do we have to register at mysteryperformers (invite only)?
From the mind of Mik.
Ridgecrest, California, by way of the UK.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3501 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
MP is a private forum, invite only.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Hi MentalMik,

Version 42 is the latest at this time.
Please consider this post an invitation from me to apply to MP.
There is a tough screening process, and I don't have a say in it anymore. So I can't make any guarantees, though.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Worked on this all day. I've completed instructions for 26 methods at this time.
But I have many more to go.
I keep thinking of more methods and variations, as I type the stuff in my notes.
It's kind of fun.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Someone just bought a copy of MB USA from me (thank you! – first copy sold in ages) – which gave me the motivation to finally upload the bookmarked version I have been meaning to upload.

All the MB USA supplements are fully bookmarked in the new version, just like they are in Switchcraft.

I will send the bookmarked version out to the MB USA list together with the next MB USA supplement - which isn't done just yet.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3501 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Hmm, I got MB USA from Ed Fowler. Is your supplement only for those who bought directly from you?
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Yes. I get that a lot. Only about 3% of my Switchcraft mailing list bought MB USA from me. I like to reward those guys with extra supplements. It's my way to say Thank You. There are 8 so far with more in the works.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3501 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
You are a generous guy!
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks!
If 10 or more people are interested, I'll upload the MB USA supplements as a separate product when I complete the next MB USA supplement. Can let me know on this thread. 10 posts and it will happen . Price would be $9.95
Sorry about brevity.Posting from phone
adiabaticman
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
143 Posts

Profile of adiabaticman
I'm interested.
Watching those electrons dance on the adiabat, from Franck-Condon to the Asymptote.
Joey_Z
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin, USA
89 Posts

Profile of Joey_Z
I may be the "first in ages" that you mentioned and I think it is amazing that you are still adding more supplements for our small subset of your customers. I wanted to order MB USA from you as a thank you for your amazing products (plus it is a helluva deal).

I sometimes wonder what drives you to provide such extra services; after all, we have all received far more than we have paid for. I am certainly not complaining and appreciate you but to continue to support a small group that hasn't grown "in ages" is a service and a "thank you" that is beyond anything anyone could expect.

I know that many have said it, but thank you for all that you create and release - I am certain everyone would agree that you owe us nothing but we appreciate it all.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3501 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Sure, I'd be into it. Glad to support the work.

I've even considered re-purchasing Switchraft just to support the copious amount of extra content. I bought it in 2008. Even then it was a great value. It could have easily been individual volumes sold separately....
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2017, Joey_Z wrote:
I may be the "first in ages" that you mentioned and I think it is amazing that you are still adding more supplements for our small subset of your customers. I wanted to order MB USA from you as a thank you for your amazing products (plus it is a helluva deal).

I sometimes wonder what drives you to provide such extra services; after all, we have all received far more than we have paid for. I am certainly not complaining and appreciate you but to continue to support a small group that hasn't grown "in ages" is a service and a "thank you" that is beyond anything anyone could expect.

I know that many have said it, but thank you for all that you create and release - I am certain everyone would agree that you owe us nothing but we appreciate it all.

Thank you so much, Joey!

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2017, Last Laugh wrote:
Sure, I'd be into it. Glad to support the work.

I've even considered re-purchasing Switchraft just to support the copious amount of extra content. I bought it in 2008. Even then it was a great value. It could have easily been individual volumes sold separately....

Thanks guys!
8 more people, and it's a lock.

Elliott
adiabaticman
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
143 Posts

Profile of adiabaticman
I'm really surprised that it is taking so long for 10 people to show interest. Thank you Elliott for your extreme generosity with Switchcraft. Its fantastic. I hope 8 people show interest soon.
Watching those electrons dance on the adiabat, from Franck-Condon to the Asymptote.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
I'm in. Seven to go.
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
vaibanez
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of vaibanez
Only just seen this. Definitely interested in this Elliot.
Thank you.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks guys!

Six more people and it's a lock.

I don't mind if people take their time to sign up, as it buys me more time to finish the next MB USA supplement.

I am up to page 70, but only wrote up less than half of the methods I want to include.

Now, I am definitely leaning towards breaking this into two massive supplements with a very logical division between the two.

Thanks again,

Elliott
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6446 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I'm always interested in your stuff Elliott. Put me down for anything you have coming out.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Switchcraft (51 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL