The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Worst intro EVER (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jed Maxwell
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Jed Maxwell
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2015, Father Photius wrote:
I don't know if I ever had one that bad. I got introuduced as a musician a few times, and another time as a guy who " turned tricks".

Your avatar and being described as a guy who "turned tricks" just made me belly-laugh hard. Hahaha!

Quote:
On Feb 24, 2018, Kondini wrote:
Best intro I had was at the Great Dorset Steam Fair where I had appeared over a thirty year period. With an outside arena crowd of several thousand peeps, the PA at full blast introduced me as Kondini the worlds greatest ****er, live here today.

I'd actually be willing to attend a steam fair through choice if I had the opportunity to witness "the worlds greatest ****er" in action.
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
I'm with you, Jed. Take my money!
disbelief
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of disbelief
I was once asked to speak on live radio and the announcer introduced me as someone else. Got my name totally wrong. Through me off my game for the whole live spot
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Dutchman Peter Pit didn't know much about sports, and once introduced me to a Los Angeles audience on the Palace stage with, "I don't know if any of you follow baseball, but the Dodgers just lost the pennant--whatever that means...and now, here's Whit Haydn!" Audience was totally dead for minutes.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
320 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Oof, that's a rough one Pop! To be greeted on stage with a dead audience would have scared the hell out of me but I'm sure you handled it like the pro you are!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Worst intro EVER (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL