The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Number in the bottom (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alejandro Pacheco
View Profile
New user
Spain
31 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Pacheco
As I couldn't find info about the number display in the bottom of the page I started a new topic. This might be not the correct forum for that but if anyone know what it is I will appreciate. Thanks
Doug Trouten
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
471 Posts

Profile of Doug Trouten
Alejandro, the number at the bottom of the page is the number of page views since the Magic Café was created. I know it seems too big for that, but honestly that's what it is. Amazing, no?

Let me take this opportunity to put in a plug for the extremely useful "advanced search" function of this site. I found the answer to your question by clicking the "advanced search" link (just to the right of the quicksearch), and searching for the word "counter." Since I was interested in something having to do with the technical workings of the Magic Café itself, I limited the search to the message board titled "The Magic Café Tech Help Area" (which would probably have been the best discussion board for your question) and that's where I found the answer. The advanced search is a very useful feature, and a great place to start when you have a question.
It's still magic even if you know how it's done.
Terry Pratchett
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Number in the bottom (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL