The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inject by Greg Rostami » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheBentos
View Profile
Loyal user
Grim North
233 Posts

Profile of TheBentos
Just seen this on YouTube.
Anyone have any more info on it?

http://youtu.be/3AzAS7_DbNE
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7191 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Not sure how he managed to thump the data in so quickly if he was using a marked deck unless he used an assistant. There's a big difference between the spec naming a card, as an alternative as mentioned, to how it plays out on this demo.
TheBentos
View Profile
Loyal user
Grim North
233 Posts

Profile of TheBentos
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2015, pegasus wrote:
Not sure how he managed to thump the data in so quickly if he was using a marked deck unless he used an assistant. There's a big difference between the spec naming a card, as an alternative as mentioned, to how it plays out on this demo.

My thoughts exactly
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I'm pretty sure his Supathump app already can do this with assistant (from what I saw in the video). I didn't see anything new there. But, with MagicwebFX pro you can do this same kind effect without assistant. Especially, if you're already have a certain "gizmo" that supported by the app.

Greg also write this is one of infinite things you can do with his Inject app. Again, I failed to notice anything new from the video.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1200 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2015, Greg Rostami wrote:
The effect on this video is performed with the help of an accomplice.
You don't need an accomplice to perform this effect. If she was to name any card, my left hand in my pocket, in a matter of seconds would do the "work".

>> http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inject by Greg Rostami » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL