The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INJECT a thought into their mind with NO PROPS!! (117 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..14..17..20..23..24~25~26 [Next]
Dark Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
My troops are stationed at
272 Posts

Profile of Dark Knight
Congratulations to Greg on his latest release, which looks like a real winner!

Although I have a smartphone, I don't know the answers to these questions: If I purchase Inject, would I have to purchase it again when I upgrade my Android phone? Also, am I able to download the instructions (as well as the app) to my separate android pad or laptop without a separate purchase?

Thanks,
DK
RedHatMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
239 Posts

Profile of RedHatMagic
Am I right in thinking that a phone is insufficient hardware to perform this and you need to buy something else as well? If so what does the additional hardware cost (in the UK ideally)?

Thanks,

Danny
Let the Entertainment Commence!
Dark Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of Dark Knight
From the answers I just received from Greg (and from reading this thread), I don't think there is anything extra you need to obtain, so long as you have a smartphone. (However, there ARE extra hardware devices that could assist you in doing the dirty work, but they are not at all necessary.)

As for my questions: If you purchase Inject, you will not have to purchase it again when you upgrade your Android phone. As long as you remember your login/password, all of your purchased apps can be downloaded for free on your new device.

Also, you will be able to download the instructions (as well as the app) to your separate android pad or laptop without a separate purchase. There's a link in the instructions page for Inject that you can easily open in your laptop browser.

Thanks to Greg for timely answering my questions.

DK
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Works on my iPhone 6 Plus with IOS9
:-)

Can't wait for the external handheld device support, which may even be more deceptive than pebble or iWatch support.
Long Island,

New York
Dark Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of Dark Knight
Another question: Is the AirTurn DIGIT II the best remote to use? I know a remote is not required, but if one were inclined to use one, which is best?

Thanks,
DK
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
The best remote in our experience is the AirTurn DIGIT II.

It's the perfect size, shape and color and the buttons are silent.

Once again let me remind everyone that the remote is optional ... you don't need anything extra to use Inject.

cheers,
G Ro
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
193 Posts

Profile of Wardy
I still think swiping is most deceptive. I've been thinking of some ways to even do it in plain sight that I will try this weekend.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Has anyone got any tips on how to remember the swipe arrangement for the 52 choices? Is there a simple formula to remember?
haninaguib
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of haninaguib
It is in the manual under "A Deck of Cards (53 variables)" just under "Creating More Swipe Gestures"
guido
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
152 Posts

Profile of guido
I was wondering, if I purchase the Android one and then later on buy a new iPhone instead, do I have to buy this again for another $50 in that new format?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2015, haninaguib wrote:
It is in the manual under "A Deck of Cards (53 variables)" just under "Creating More Swipe Gestures"

Many thanks for that. As I've always said, if all else fails, read the !@#$*** Manual. Serves me right.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2015, guido wrote:
I was wondering, if I purchase the Android one and then later on buy a new iPhone instead, do I have to buy this again for another $50 in that new format?

Why would someone want to buy a DROID ?
Kidding...well, sort of Smile
I love my iPhone 6 Plus with 128GB of memory !
Long Island,

New York
guido
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
152 Posts

Profile of guido
You never know if and when you change your mind with all these new inventions??? BTW Samsung's android has also a 128GB memory. Difficult to choose... Smile
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2015, Expertmagician wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2015, guido wrote:

Why would someone want to buy a DROID ?
Kidding...well, sort of Smile
I love my iPhone 6 Plus with 128GB of memory !

Me too Jeff!

Terry
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Oct 1, 2015, Expertmagician wrote:
Works on my iPhone 6 Plus with IOS9
:-)

Can't wait for the external handheld device support, which may even be more deceptive than pebble or iWatch support.

The update is out Smile I have an AirTurn Digit II, but believe me a Pebble input system is unbeatable... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Congrats on the release, Greg. As with all of your releases, this looks great!
Just a note to some of the users here: whilst there are several ways of using a Pebble/Apple Watch for input, the specific Pebble input being suggested by a few people here seems to be the one I spent a lot of time and effort developing for my trick MagicWebFX, which I would prefer to stay unique to me for now. I have more planned for it.

Thanks!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
MagicWebFx rocks BTW - use it all the time!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Dear Jan, thanks for the info. Ordered an Airturn this weekend. I'm still interested in Pebble as I have other apps that work with it.
Does your input method work with the "old Pebbles" and is it something somebody who never had aPebble can eaily
figure out or is it something where you have to have deep technical knowledge?
Thsnks snd all the best
Michael

The update is out Smile I have an AirTurn Digit II, but believe me a Pebble input system is unbeatable... Jan [/quote]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Has anyone managed to find a UK supplier for the AirTurn??
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INJECT a thought into their mind with NO PROPS!! (117 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..14..17..20..23..24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL