The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 3 LECTURES 1 NIGHT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
150 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
We are VERY PROUD to present, for the 3rd time, the Lecture Jam!!

This ONE NIGHT event features 3 magic lectures at The Magic Apple in Studio City
Each about 45 minutes long, you'll hear and learn from Legendary Card Magician, Bill Goodwin. You'll also have the chance to buy his ALL NEW 2 DVD set, Still Waters.
Next up will be Mike Pisciotta! He is the resident bar magician at the Castle! He will be talking aobut a few routines plus an ALL NEW UNRELEASED card routine!
And wrapping up the event is the Two-Time Stage Magician and Parlour Magician of the Year Rob Zabrecky! This is your chance to pick his brain and learn some routines that you'll be doing soon!!

Only $25 per person ($30 at the door). Give us a call ASAP, I think this is going to be a HUGE event and will sell out! Taking reservations 818-508-9921

September 15th at 7pm
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Who? OK. What? OK. WHEN ? ? ? ? Where? OK. Just missing WHEN? As in DATE and TIME.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4900 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
You Mite LOOK at the Last line! September 15th at 7pm !!!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
No, I stupidly went to the actual Magic Apple Website where I have to verify the information before posting it on my Web site's Calendar of Lectures. As of right now, nothing shows about the date and time. Strange. http://themagicapple.com/magic-apple-events/27-lectureevents
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4900 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea Well All I know is what is Posted here! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
150 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
Although not many, I hear there are still seats available for this SEPTEMBER 15th at 7pm LECTURE JAM with 3 bad ass magicians

Call The Magic Apple in Studio City to reserve a seat....818-508-9921
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 3 LECTURES 1 NIGHT (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL