The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Visionary 2.0 (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Wardy, e mail me before you order them, I'll sort you out a package deal.
If you want ill send them now and you can pay in a couple of weeks if you like.
It might take that long to get them across the world to you.

Steve
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
192 Posts

Profile of Wardy
That's a generous offer I definitely can't refuse, Steve. I'll email you and get the ball rolling.

Cheers mate, Wardy
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
One package on its way Down Under. Smile

Steve
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
192 Posts

Profile of Wardy
Anticipation is high!Already read one of the pdf's you sent.
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
192 Posts

Profile of Wardy
Received this a couple of days ago along with a couple of other winners and love it instantly! So simple yet crushingly effective. I personally prefer phases 2 & 3 and I like the OOTW. Phase 3 in particular is perfect as you could have 5 or 6 people involved if you wished. This is going to be something I'll be performing for a long time, and I know people will be talking about it. And Steve is a top bloke, too!....... Now onto PICT-ionage for more mind blowing reputation making.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Glad you are likeing it mate.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Just got a nice message from Luca Volpe regarding Visionary 2.0

"Hi Steve, I want to tell you something...I don't really get excited for releases much these days, but I have been performing the new visionary in my latest corporate gigs and I love it! You created a masterpiece my friend, this for me get the vote as best close up mentalism release of the year! I will pick another set of cards in blackpool!"

Well chuffed (a British term meaning very happy indeed)
Steve
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
192 Posts

Profile of Wardy
I love the fact that this is repeatable and has 3 phases. Best buy of 2015 for me(and PICT-ionage) and voted for it for no. 1 too!
I can't wait to see your new stuff Steve!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2252 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have been lucky enough to see some of what Steve has in the pipeline. Brilliantly themed, the effects can be played big or small and certainly have impact and entertainment value.

And I agree with you Wardy, Visionary 2 was one of the best releases of the year.
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
744 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Altough I don't like the name of the webpage (The Trickies....) we could all help Steve by voting for Visionary 2 to be best product of 2015.
Let's all go to www.thetrickies.com and suggest The Visionary 2.0 to be the best product.
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Looks wonderful..Just purchased 2.0 Full Version.. Question.. Do I need Version 1.0? Reason I ask is in one of the comments on the review someone mentioned you need 1.0 and 2.0 to be able to do all the tricks..

Thanks!
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
You don't need V1
Everything in V1 can be done with V2.0
V1 does give you information to make up your own cards using any theme you like (a lot of work but it may suit some people)

For those who prefer their effects ready made...
There is, on the horizon, TRINITY http://www.thoughtillusions.com/trinity.html
These use the method of Visionary 1 rather than Visionary 2.0

Three new stand alone effects which can be combined to enable a sort of confab routine.

Bucket List is, as you would expect,items people have chosen to add to their Bucket List
Going Places is a selection of cities around the World.
Dream Date are a collection of celebs that people would like to go on a dinner date with

Each set can be used on it's own to perform the same effects as the Visionary 2.0, (shown in the three videos here.) http://www.thoughtillusions.com/thevisionary.html
The only difference being the use of words rather than symbols.

Due for release very soon.

Steve
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1213 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I am so kicking myself for not getting these sooner. I absolutely adore this, and I can't recommend it high enough. It is like a blank slate of presentations waiting for your creativity: DD's, Lie detector, memory demonstrations, OOTW, ESP routines, etc...It's got to the point where I am dreaming about using them, and I am waking up thinking of ideas for them. This is my favorite prop purchase in a long, long while. Will probably have to buy a spare set soon...Smile
RedDevil's 5th Book of Close-Up Mentalism is here...
Pre-Order "FAUXLOGICAL" at www.reddevilmentalism.com

F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thank you for your kind words you Devil Smile

steve
SugarRayRick
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of SugarRayRick
Hi guys,
This looks interesting.
I haven't done any mentalism before. If I purchase this it would be my introduction to this genre.

A few questions.

How easy is this to learn?
Is this something you have to perform regularly to remember the effect?
I perform in my role as a corporate trainer, and perform on a fortnightly basis.

Rich
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Rich,

this effect is quiet "easy" to learn, on the other hand it´s not easy to perform, cause in Mentalism the key is presentation.
If you haven´t done any mentalism before, you should first learn what mentalism is all about, otherwise you can fail.

Kiki
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
744 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Rich,

This is easy to learn no problem with that.
But if this is your introduction to mentalism then expect everything to go down hill after Visionary 2.0.
Visionary is so good that you will most likely be disappointed with almost every other effect that you buy after this Smile Smile
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Hi Stephen,
I really like the Bucket list idea. So when I buy Trinity (as soon as it is available) what am I missing from Visionary 2.0.
Or to be more concrete ... do I have to buy Visionary 2.0 first to have all options?
Thanks and all the best
M.

For those who prefer their effects ready made...
There is, on the horizon, TRINITY http://www.thoughtillusions.com/trinity.html
These use the method of Visionary 1 rather than Visionary 2.0
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
966 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, KiKi wrote:
Rich,

this effect is quiet "easy" to learn, on the other hand it´s not easy to perform, cause in Mentalism the key is presentation.
If you haven´t done any mentalism before, you should first learn what mentalism is all about, otherwise you can fail.

Kiki

I have Visionary 1.0 not the latest version but it maybe worth your while to have a look at 'Screen Test' by Alakazam Magic.
Easy peasy to perform and if you haven't done a mentalist effect before then it's a bit of a no brainer.
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
SugarRayRick
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of SugarRayRick
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, KiKi wrote:
Rich,

Kiki

Thanks for that,

You can say the same about most magic probably. The strength of how impressive it appears comes down to the performance.
That said I love practicing, rehearsing the performance side of magic. So hopefully I should be fine.

Once learnt, Is this an effect you need to perform daily to remember?

If I am performing once per fortnight, is that regular enough to keep sharp with this?

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Visionary 2.0 (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL