The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linking Paperclips? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
Does anyone do the linking paperclips with the magnet under the table? ( maybe in your pants leg )..they don;t really link they just kinda attach and the cool thing is once they are stuck you can move them around the table and they stay stuck,,,,and you can link easily 10 of them,,,,, does this fool ANYONE?..........
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I do the Ali Bongo Linking Paper Clips and the cool thing is you can hand them out to the spectator to examine.
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Here is a nice effect with cards and linked paperclips that appeared in AllMagic.com called "Transportation" by Richard Robinson.

http://allmagic.com/magicshow/cards/transportation1.html
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I have seen both of the above effects and they are both worth checking out if you are interested in doing this effect.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
A great new linking effect is called Dream Weaver. It is a new version of the linking pins.It's pretty cool. You can check it out at the Magic Warehouse.
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
Sankey has an impromptu version in his Best of Jay Sankey vids.

Pretty good... you should check them out.
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
Mindbender
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Mindbender
Quote:
On 2004-02-22 06:29, wmhegbli wrote:
I do the Ali Bongo Linking Paper Clips and the cool thing is you can hand them out to the spectator to examine.

I am not familiar with this routine. Could someone describe it for me? Also, in which book(s)/video(s) can one find it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linking Paperclips? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL