The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » FCM Info (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
I am interested in joining the Fellowship of Christian Magicians (FCM) to get some new and different ideas and routines when performing gospel magic. I viewed their website and it costs $40.00 a year for a bi-monthly magazine. I'm hoping some members can chime in and give their input.

Do the 6 magazines a year always have gospel routines and ideas or do just some of the magazines have gospel routines and ideas? What should I expect as a member if I join.

I used to be a member when Duane Laflin put out his magazine each month. In his news letter he always put in gospel magic routines each month and also gospel videos you could watch. Then he just got too busy and didn't have time to continue it.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
You not only get the bimonthly mag, but also online copies of great resources.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Harris,

Can you elaborate when you say online copies of great resources, I'm not fully understanding what you mean. Thanks.

Tom
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I'm not a current member. When I was there were back issues /decades of the FCM magazine, and copies of pamphlets on say ventriloquism.
There were post on routining and scripts.
I posted a couple of vent scripts myself.

Hope that helps.

Harris.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Ok, that helps, thanks.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Hi I'm a current member.

YES you get Gospel routines in each issue.

YES you get access (on-line) to all past copies of the FCM's and FCMUK's magazines.

YES you get access (on-line) to lots of other articles and e-books from other Christian Performers. Particularly useful are the free lecture notes by Oz and Wilde which are packed with great ideas.
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of BCE
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2015, themagiciansapprentice wrote:
Hi I'm a current member.

YES you get Gospel routines in each issue.

YES you get access (on-line) to all past copies of the FCM's and FCMUK's magazines.

YES you get access (on-line) to lots of other articles and e-books from other Christian Performers. Particularly useful are the free lecture notes by Oz and Wilde which are packed with great ideas.

Does the publication and material include any submissions from Catholic Christian performers, or are the submissions exclusively from Evangelical/Protestant performers? Thanks for any info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » FCM Info (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL