The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Z - Zarrow Shuffle by Steve Reynolds (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Horn
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, TX
353 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
I picked up Z at Magic Live and want to say this is a great educational DVD. I'm no great card manipulator and have always wanted to do a false tabled riffle shuffle with the Zarrow being my first choice. I have books and other DVD's on the Zarrow but I never seemed to "get it."

What's diferent here is how Steve works through the handling step by step. His perspective is that its not a false shuffle, but rather a true shuffle and a false square up. As such, the starting point of his teaching is how to do a true, basic, tabled riffle shuffle. I watched Steve host a teaching session at Live and you could readily sense his passion and his desire to teach, and teach well.

Steve is meticulous and clear as he breaks down the shuffle. The teaching is no frills, direct and to the point; grips and moves are shown from various angles. For me, this approach works. For some, they may not have the patience to relearn something they can already do, but if you are willing to start from scratch, and have the patience, this is a great resource.
Selvan Vishal
View Profile
New user
India
35 Posts

Profile of Selvan Vishal
I have a video of me executing this shuffle(With Steve's permission to upload it and let others see it). He said it was real good, so this might be indicative of the shuffle technique you will end up with after getting Z!

https://youtu.be/qhY1KutBpJY
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Anyone stock this in the UK?

Greig. Smile
Selvan Vishal
View Profile
New user
India
35 Posts

Profile of Selvan Vishal
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2015, greig ewen wrote:
Anyone stock this in the UK?

Greig. Smile

I think you can get these only from Steve. He does offer international shipping.
Selvan Vishal
View Profile
New user
India
35 Posts

Profile of Selvan Vishal
Beyond the Z, a live lecture is coming up this weekend for those who are interested. You need to have purchased Z to understand this one!
Selvan Vishal
View Profile
New user
India
35 Posts

Profile of Selvan Vishal
Just wanted to post a quick update on the live event called Beyond the Z. All I can say that it was totally amazing, lots of amazing material was presented along with a terrific ebook.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Z - Zarrow Shuffle by Steve Reynolds (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL