The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-Fest 2016 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5167 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I know it is a few months away but who is already registered and planning on going? Other than the Pittsburgh Road Show a couple years ago, this will be my first convention in 20+ years of magic and looking forward to meeting a lot of my fellow Café members (and maybe some...not so much Smile ). My birthday is Sept 12th (and for the first birthday in about 4 years, I am in remission) Sooooo, my son wanted to give me a great mini-vacation for my birthday / Christmas so He got me registered and a friend of mine who goes by himself every year is helping me with rooming at a very nearby hotel he stays at every year. Looking forward to a great meet and greet. Anyone else? Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
manreb
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of manreb
Happy Birthday, see you there. Stay healthy my friend.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5167 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Will Definitely see you there, I know it gets about 1000 but I am just trying to get an idea of those who I interact with from time to time will be going. I am probably a little over excited as this will be my first "real" convention. But I think if you gotta chose one, this is a good choice (and it doesn't hurt that it is only 2 hrs from my house)

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
mtoth2008
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of mtoth2008
Finding fellow Café members in that crowd can be quite a challenge. Maybe we should print off the Café logo and attach it to our name badges? Any other suggestions?
Mike
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2320 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Well stop by our booth in the dealers room we will have a sign up sheet for you to arrange meetings on.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5167 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2015, Doomo wrote:
Well stop by our booth in the dealers room we will have a sign up sheet for you to arrange meetings on.

Tony

was definitely planning on stopping to see you. The sheet will be a nice bonus Smile

Smile Smile
Soniczjx
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Soniczjx
Hi, this is also my first real convention! Hope meet you at there!
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Hey guys!

We are so excited to see you all at Magi Fest 2016! Boy do we have some surprises for you guys!

Here's some of the latest details that you may have missed!

Joshua Jay dressed like Jeff McBride?

Who's going to be there?

A update with some special announcements!

I'll make sure to keep you guys updated as we go and please let me know if you have any questions about the Fest this year!

Thanks!
-Kyle
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
This will be my first convention!

Super excited!

See you all there!
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Magi-fest and Magic Live are my favorite two conventions. I'm in!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5167 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Had to cancel my trip for this year. Enjoy all, maybe next year for me. Looks like the Road Show will "Finally" be returning to Pittsburgh in July 2016. Will definitely make that one. Loved it the first year (pre-Penguin hosting it) but it still seems to not have changed much in format.

Smile Smile
JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
22 Days to go!

Anyone else going!

I am really looking forward to meeting all of you.
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Yup I'll be there (lecturing Thursday night.) It should be a great time.

David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5167 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Well, I managed to get a Friday only deal and can drive back and forth the same day so I will make the Friday events.

Smile Smile
Dnewellmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Dnewellmagic
3 days!
JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
Magi fest eve
ludmer
View Profile
New user
Brazil
59 Posts

Profile of ludmer
Hey guys, is anyone arriving at the LCK airport around noon? I'm going from Brazil and have no idea how to get out of this airport to the convention site, plus the cab ride is pretty expensive
I trust jewish magicians and bagels
Magicmandavid#2
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Magicmandavid#2
6 hours away!!😁
Soniczjx
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Soniczjx
Still at the airport..
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
Would anyone attending Magi-Fest be willing to obtain a few signatures for my card collection? I'd cover postage and deck cost of having them mailed to me....
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-Fest 2016 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL