The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-Fest 2016 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Got there at about 7am and stayed till about 8pm. (could only go one day due to my wife's work schedule, but It was well worth it). First real convention ever (20+ years in magic) and had a really great time. Will certainly do it again one day. I was truly amazed how accessible most all of the "celebrities" (not just the ones lecturing or selling things) were. Many took time to help folks with finer points of magic. Very inspiring. Everyone in the Dealer room was awesome (no cramming effects down your throat or hard sells) just an all around group of very professional and extremely helpful folks. Old friends, new friends and people in general who share a passion for magic were abundant.

Thanks to all in attendance, as a group, you all in your own way gave cme a great memory. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
If we met, shoot me a PM so I know who you are on the Café.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-Fest 2016 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL