The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A RARE OPPORTUNITY (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2015, Winks wrote:
Received mine yesterday. My sincere apology for questioning and doubting. It is a great book.

Good Man
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2015, Clifford the Red wrote:
Baba will ensure all books are delivered as promised, he is more honest than most on the Café regardless of his situation which he never asked to share but you don't know a fraction. Baba has been a dear friend for ages and he worked hard to create this magnificent work and simply sought an equitable exchange, not charity, and came to me for help to get the word out as he is unable. As many in this forum are new to bizarre or don't participate in the other exclusive bizarre venues, I brought the request here. Because of the ridiculous behavior that is allowed in the Café, I and most other bizarrists rarely attend here. God forbid you have to wait a few days for a PM or wait for a shipment and Impuning Baba's integrity is way out of line. Those of you who know him or have his book know his genius and his goodness. Be kind, for everyone you meet bears a terrible burden.

We will begin working on a second book in a couple of months. I understand 80% of the material is there and Baba wants to add some more. I don't have a timeline yet but he is now convinced it must be born. Maybe when it comes out I'll tell you of what miracle it took Baba to produce it.

And BTW, the only thing I get out of helping Baba, or want, is the joy in my heart.

I have Baba's book. Have cherished it since I bought it from Baba a few years back. If he offers a pre-order for a second book, please count me in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A RARE OPPORTUNITY (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL