We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PrediSearch / PrediStooge by me (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
haklia
View Profile
New user
France
100 Posts

Profile of haklia
Hi magicians and mentalists folks,

After months of R & D, I am very proud to present my 2 apps for iPhone.

PrediSearch requires no accomplice and allows to predict any card on the phone of the spectator.
PrediStooge predicts anything on the phone of the spectator and requires an accomplice.
In all cases, once the prediction is made on the spectator's smartphone, you do not touch it anymore.

One effect with PrediSearch (PS)
You ask for the spectator smartphone. Before she gives it to you, you tell her to launch the Internet browser and go to Google.
You take her phone and say that you will launch a Google Images search.
Once done, you place her phone screen down on the table.
You tell her to imagine a deck in her mind.
In her mind, she grabs a card in the deck. Let's say the nine of hearts.
Great. This was a free choice.
Ask her to turn his phone. On it, she can see that you've made a Google Images search of the nine of hearts.

One effect with PrediStooge (PST)
You ask for the spectator smartphone. Before she gives it to you, you tell her to launch the Internet browser and go to Google.
You take her phone and say that you will launch a Google Images search.
Once done, you place her phone screen down on the table.
You ask her in which country she dreams to go.
Let's say Japan.
Great. This was a free choice.
Ask her to turn his phone. On it, she can see that you've made a Google Images search of the Japan.

Well, I know I'm biased, but the impact is very strong because it's the spectator's phone and it's the real Google Images page. ^ _ ^

Special Launch Offer: $ 24.99 / app until October 6th.
From October 7th: $ 34.99 / app

I also offer 5 PS and 5 PST. Simply make the request right here on the forum and I will send you the codes by PM.

AppStore links:

PrediSearch: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/predisea......296?mt=8
PrediStooge: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/predisto......686?mt=8

OP

PS: I'll be in vacations in Spain for 5 days, so I will try to send codes as soon as I can. (I live in France)
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1520 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Is'nt technology amazing!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I'd love to request a code please for both!

FYI - this is possible with SupaThump so I can point out any differences or positive benefits should you have any.

Thanks!
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1191 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Id love a code Smile
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1067 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
I'd like a code too
Thanks
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of rasp
Would like to try the apps out if possible.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
These are both very simple, powerful apps!

After a quick run through I can attest to the directness and simplicity.

In both cases, a url is entered on the spectators phone under the guise of a Google search. That same phone is later turned over to reveal whatever information you want to send to it.

In the case of predisearch, a playing card.
In predistooge - whatever you want.

Notes:
This methodology is at play in a number of apps currently on the market. If you own SupaThump you can do both of these effects currently. The input method for predisearch is highly reliable. The stooge method is the same, and ANY phone can be an accomplice phone (they don't need to purchase the app).
Of note - 1. the results will show up as a Google France search.
2. when the results come up on the phone, new results cannot be loaded unless he refresh button is hit. In other words, do this on one phone at a time. Don't repeat with the same phone.
3. Once you've done the input work, you must enter and exit the app to reset. I'd love to see a way to get back to the starting screen without having to do that.

Overall - very simple, direct, powerful effects. Highly recommended if you don't own a previous way of doing this.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Also - if they hit the Back button, they will not see the input url. At least not during my tests.
haklia
View Profile
New user
France
100 Posts

Profile of haklia
Thanks a lot DynaMix.

For Google France, good point. I didn't notice that ... LOL ... I'll think about it.

I do not really understand point 2 (my bad english). You can repeat the effect with the same phone, but you will have to enter again the URL.
If the refresh button is hit, even if you have done the effect to another phone, phone 1 will stil see the previous prediction.
Correct me if I do not understand well.

For point 3, I wil lthink about it too. Added to my todo list.

Thanks a lot of your review.
haklia
View Profile
New user
France
100 Posts

Profile of haklia
All free codes are gone.

Thanks a lot to all of you.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1350 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Very good apps! I really like it ! Smile
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
info@olivierboes.com
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1191 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
I was lucky to get a code which I really appreciate. I've sat & played with predisearch and it is very good. It seems reliable so far. I'm really looking forward to performing this for real and if it plays out as it has for my partner tonight then it'll get excellent results.

The app is easy to use and the instructions are clear however as mentioned the app has to be closed completely before reusing, though this is not a negative because the reset is simple it would be a nice feature to have an extra command to reset the effect. However as mentioned this is no big deal.

I've also played with predistooge & with little effort you can literally predict anything. The instructions explain how to perform this effect with a stooge, if a stooge is your thing then this will be incredible. however with little effort this can be routined to perform straight from your phone openly and in front of your spectators and it's still impossible to fathom.

If I'd of paid for these apps I'd be very happy.
Am I going to perform these? YES!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2586 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Olivier (haklia),

I am the developer of Supa Thump and now Inject for both iOS and Android.

The functions that you're describing in your apps (and a lot more) are EXACTLY what I had released in Supa Thump in July 2013.

Here's a video of TNT reviewing Supa Thump's Web Thumper back in July 2014:
https://youtu.be/tkHd-GJr4ZM?t=4m8s

The ability to perform with or without an accomplice was also a feature in Supa Thump.
When you perform Supa Thump, if they touch the back button in their browser, they will not find any evidence of the URL.
In fact there is no evidence of the URL in the spectator's search history.

Both the iOS and the Android versions of Supa Thump are currently sold on iTunes and Google Play.

I'm not accusing you of stealing the exact functions of my app ... perhaps you developed this app without knowing about my app.

I urge you to read this thread so that you can see for yourself that this is something that I've developed and sold for over two years:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

I know how difficult it is to create and release an app. I'm very sorry about this but I'm not ok with your product on the market.

Please contact me via Skype, email or PM so that we may discuss this further.

thank you,
Greg Rostami
email: grostami@gmail.com
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4929 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Supa thump can't be performed without an accomplice. If it can, I would sure like to know how. I paid for that app and Telephoto too.
thanks,
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2586 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi James,

The swipe thumper in Supa Thump has been there since the first version of the app.

In the Supa Thump manual read under Swipe.
The swipe thumper was designed to be used covertly from inside your pocket, without an accomplice.

The Web Planets preset that comes with Supa Thump uses the swipe thumper to thump a google search to the spectator's phone.

all the best to you James,
Greg
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1191 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
I don't own Supathump but can confirm there's no swiping going on in Predisearch.
Joel.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Sounds great, can I get a code too please ?? Smile

Myke
X
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2015, haklia wrote:
Thanks a lot DynaMix.

For Google France, good point. I didn't notice that ... LOL ... I'll think about it.

I do not really understand point 2 (my bad english). You can repeat the effect with the same phone, but you will have to enter again the URL.
If the refresh button is hit, even if you have done the effect to another phone, phone 1 will stil see the previous prediction.
Correct me if I do not understand well.

For point 3, I wil lthink about it too. Added to my todo list.

Thanks a lot of your review.

It was a pleasure reviewing, thank you for the chance.
Regarding point 2 - when I try to send a new image, the phone doesn't refresh. If I manually refresh the address, it DOES load the new result. Just my experience.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2586 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi JoelDickinson,

Regardless of how the input is done (swipes on the screen or button presses) the outcome is a Google search on the spectator's phone.

If the method of input is what differentiates one product from another, then one could argue that an app with "diagonal" swipes is different enough to be a unique product!?

Also, when it comes to the PrediStooge app, that is EXACTLY what's in Supa Thump (and Inject on Android).

Both products produce the same effect with the same method.

Hence the reason why PrediStooge and PrediSearch should be removed from the app store.

Greg Rostami
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1191 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hi Greg, I don't own Supathump so I couldn't tell you the differences. You mentioned one bit of your functionality with your app so I pointed out that that bit of functionality was different. I couldn't tell you anymore because you didn't give anymore. I do see your point though, may well be best to contact the creator of this app directly.

Kind regards,

Joel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PrediSearch / PrediStooge by me (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL