The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Wacky ideas? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Wacky, well how about getting chained up and put in a poly bag surrounded with empty fag packets, dog ends and ash, then let the press interview you to promote No Smoking Day, plus if you smoke yourself you have to hide that fact away from the booker NHS for the duration of the gig. Only a looney would do this, so if you want to see a looney, go to the Hetton Centre in Sunderland next Wednesday !!!
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I always had my thoughts that you were insane Ken, this just proves it Smile

Besides myself, I now know 5 smoking EA's (smoking as in cigerettes not smoking as in good at what they do, of course they might be good at what they do....er, umm, I'll stop talking before I get in trouble Smile)
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
So now we have established a direct link between smoking and handcuffs, and also that Orange is by far the most dangerous and possibly deadly of the Jellos.

And not one mention of kitty litter, liquified corn starch, or spray-in foam insulation.

I am hoping the 'dog ends' are, what we refer to here in the states, as the filter or butt end.Smile
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I was thinking a buried alive under manure would be a sight to see!!
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Dam*it.. You are ALL crazy! I think I will go back to juggling...
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
You Don't Have to be CRAZY but it might Help. Don,
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I too hope the dog ends are cig butts poooooooooooo !
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Quote:
On 2004-03-05 15:07, Straitjacket Guy wrote:
Dam*it.. You are ALL crazy! I think I will go back to juggling...

Uh David, your the one wearing the straightjacket. Well I guess we all wear them now and again......nevermind.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Wacky ideas? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL