The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazebox by Mark Shortland (44 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I agree.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of pancho247
I'm really interested in this, lots of great reviews. Is it suitable for closeup? Or mainly for stage?
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, pancho247 wrote:
I'm really interested in this, lots of great reviews. Is it suitable for closeup? Or mainly for stage?

Ideal for parlour -cabaret or smaller settings.

Easily one of the smartest and cleverest products in 2015.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
You can also use it for close up... I do only close up at the moment and I used it several times. Works like a charm
...and yes, Saysold is right: one of the smartest and cleverest products in 2015!

Cheers
Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of pancho247
Thanks gents. Does it teach any close up effects?
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
...and yes, Saysold is right: one of the smartest and cleverest products in 2015!

Cheers
Nikki [/quote]

I agree also.If you have this and Svenpads.
You can do a show.
Todd
Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, pancho247 wrote:
Thanks gents. Does it teach any close up effects?

No, it comes without routines but you will come up with your own stuff pretty soon when you finished the assembling procedure
(which is very easy btw)
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of pancho247
Ok great- SOLD!!!

Thanks everyone
Jeremybax
View Profile
New user
Lausanne, Switzerland
51 Posts

Profile of Jeremybax
Looking forward to get it, will buy it in blackpool I guess to avoid shipping fees.
Loungedeluxe
View Profile
New user
Belgium
6 Posts

Profile of Loungedeluxe
Hi all,

I just created a Facebook Closed Group for the owners of the Amazebox. The idea is to exhange ideas, tips & tricks and routines between us. Search for "The Amazebox Owners Group" on FB and I will be glad to add you ! Cheers and happy NY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169961373362207/
Louis Loriot | Magician & Mentalist | Brussels, Belgium | www.louisloriot.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, bowers wrote:

Cheers
Nikki

I agree also.If you have this and Svenpads.
You can do a show.
Todd [/quote]

Great new Avatar!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have joined and it is nice to share some idea's with this.
castormagi
View Profile
New user
Sweden
7 Posts

Profile of castormagi
Best prop in years, no doubt about it.
micwize
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of micwize
I have asked to join the facebook group, would recommend the box
Deano88
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincolnshire UK
377 Posts

Profile of Deano88
I had a bit on an eureka moment with this last night (I don't own one - yet as I currently don't perform in a relevant environment) but I have come up with various ideas of how I could use this when the time is right and for a long time I struggled to come up with a way I could force more than one billet and know 100% what information was on them when taken out by the participant, well re reading Practical Mental Effects I came across a routine where various coloured pads of paper are passed around the theater or room and information is written on these pads and folded appropriately and collected up.

The use of different coloured paper now would allow me to ask the participant to take anyone out, then note the colour of the paper and reveal the information and then have another slip chosen but this time choose a different colour, so that it comes from a different part of the room.

This also allows the spectator to see that the slips of paper are not all the same, this maybe something already people have thought about but it opened up a lot of options for me

Thanks

Dean
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Yup - a well known idea and a winner.

The Astro Brite pads on Amazon are ideal.
MBrook3902
View Profile
Loyal user
Naples, FL & Hickory, NC
202 Posts

Profile of MBrook3902
I used this in a show yesterday for the 3rd item in a mental epic routine. Passed out 20 slips of paper with random things written on them. Had them looked at and confirmed different. Had a lady look inside the box, thru opening of course, to confirm it being empty. Then collected and mixed the slips of paper. Then had one selected. It was a perfect force and the final reveals each got a great response. I highly recommend this utility device.

MB
It takes 4 to 6 minutes for the brain to die without oxygen. I can fix anything in that amount of time.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
MB it seems you are the only one showing the box empty thru opening it... r you sure it's Amazebox? Smile
MBrook3902
View Profile
Loyal user
Naples, FL & Hickory, NC
202 Posts

Profile of MBrook3902
You have mistaken what I said…let me be clear. I showed the AMAZEBOX empty through the slit opening in the top of the box (it was closed) before having the slips of paper dropped in. A quick look by the spectator through the slit confirmed it empty. I did not open the AMAZEBOX to show it empty.

MB
It takes 4 to 6 minutes for the brain to die without oxygen. I can fix anything in that amount of time.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Oops my bad, for a bit I thought "did he discovered an way to do it" Smile

thanks for clearing up
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazebox by Mark Shortland (44 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL