The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Green--Penguin Live Lecture--Oct. 25, 2015 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Hi Everyone,

I will be presenting a Penguin Live Lecture on October 25, 2015. I will not post a link because I do not want to be accused of blantant self-promotion (well, maybe a little blantant.).

To make this lecture, even more valuable, I will be answering questions from the audience. The only unanswered questions will be those that are unasked. I will answer any and all questions that are thrown my way. For those that know me, you know that I am very direct and honest--so be prepared for the answer!

I have a lot of experience, from Strolling Magic, Restaurant Magic, Private Party Magic, Trade Show Magic, Magic Castle Magic, Show Business Magic,.. and more. Any and all topics!!!

If you have a question, please forward them to me here, via PM. I will do my best to answer your inquiries.

Enjoy the Search!

Respectfully,

Paul Green
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
812 Posts

Profile of magico
Any chance of you performing your card stab routine?
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
I will have it with me!!! Let's see how the rest of the shoot goes.

Thank you!!!!
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
I'm so excited for this, Paul. You've been one of my all-time favorite magicians ever since I saw In the Trenches.
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
812 Posts

Profile of magico
Thanks Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Green--Penguin Live Lecture--Oct. 25, 2015 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL