The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Anyone from central California? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
I literally ONLY know other lovers of prestidigitation via the world pipe. I'd love to organize a meetup of some kind if there are enough of us. We only need a few to get something started!

Cheers,
Race Blakhart
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
Where in central CA? I am in Sacramento. I guess you are farther south.
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
I am just south of Fresno. I used to live and work in Sacramento. What part of town? I lived near sunrise mall on antelope. I think I was technically in Citrus Heights though.

I think if we could find enough folks wanting to meet up, a few hours on the freeway won't be a problem.

It could be a real blast. We could just organize some kind of get together that involved a casual hang out atmosphere, maybe even with a couple small performances.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
I'm in East Bay. I'm taking my family up to Sacramento this weekend to see if we can catch a magic show at the Old Sac Magic Festival.

Boomer
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
What part of East Bay? I lived in Concord for a while, and ran security for the Park n Shop and Frys Electronics off Willow Pass.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
We're in San Ramon. I remember when Gerry had his magic shop in Pleasant Hill, I'd go there a couple times a month.

I've been to his Magic Dinner Theater a few times with my wife, but it's been 10+ years.

I'm curious to know if his shop is open other times, just to chat with Gerry and catch back up in the magic scene.

Boomer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Anyone from central California? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL