The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Iunlockyourmind vs code breaker (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
I am debating getting one of these - Code Breaker is $60 cheaper for them to unlock your phone, but iunlockyourmind also allows you to gain additional information about the spectator, I understand. People who own it, is it worth the extra $60 for iunlockyourmind, or do I forgo the birthday and star sign revelation and save $60 to still let them unlock my phone. I guess I'm wondering what other things iunlockyourmind can do -- I'm also curious what the pro version can do that the $75 version can't. People seem to be quiet about it, so if someone prefers to pvt me the differences between regular and pro, that's ok with me too.

Thanks for your feedback -- I have no problem spending the $75 instead of the $15 if people tell me it's worth it. I have an apple watch too - I know some people have said the pebble has helped them, so I'm hopeful there's integration.

Can either app allow you to get into their phone? I have Peter Turner's method from a lecture using the calculator, but am open to new ways to access their passcode and unlock their phone.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Can you post a link for 'code breaker'?
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Penguin has it (Code Break)
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Tony, I should be able to help you with this one as I have first hand experience with them all Smile

Firstly iUnlock by Mike Phillips and Salah Aazedine is fantastic. Yes it is an app but is certainly doesn't look like one. This is in my opinion one of the cleanest unlock effects around and is worth every penny and more. As you suggest you can also use this to reveal other information such as the spectators DOB, star sign and more. I once had a spectator suggest that if he witnessed what I had just performed for him on TV he wouldn't have thought it was real. To say he was blown away was an understatement and lets just say that he isn't the only one.

I know Myke and Salah will also be releasing a pro version at some point which will cost a lot more but for the hands off nature this effect becomes all the more powerful.

Code break is also something I have used to great effect and it is both very simple and direct. For the $15 price tag you really can't go wrong with it!

My advice would probably be to purchase Code Break first and wait for the pro version of iUnlock to hit the market (I am unsure if there will be an option to upgrade from the original).

Since Peter Turner teaches one of my unlocking techniques within his lectures including his recent At the Card Table lecture it may be possible that you are referring to one of mine rather than Petes (he does credit me accordingly). The point/reason for mentioning this is simply that even though I have several of my own, I actually use many different methods to achieve the same end.

These are all worthwhile knowing so that you can adapt your performance to your performance venue. This is especially true for repeat bookings where you are potentially performing for the same crowd.

Hope this helps Smile

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2015, celebrity wrote:
Since Peter Turner teaches one of my unlocking techniques within his lectures including his recent At the Card Table lecture it may be possible that you are referring to one of mine rather than Petes (he does credit me accordingly). The point/reason for mentioning this is simply that even though I have several of my own, I actually use many different methods to achieve the same end.

Thanks SO much Michael - your response is greatly appreciated. The method I use is with the calculator (trying not to expose more) and if it's yours, KUDOS to a great effect that floors everyone I do it with!! I'll go with CB for now and wait to hear about the other iUnlock
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
That's one is mine and I'm pleased that you are enjoying using it Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Like Michael I have them all including the pro version of iunlockyourmind which isn't available in the App Store but Myke does occasionally release limited numbers. I use them all depending on the situation. Code break does what it says on the tin for $15 and combining that with the unlock you do you can kind of replicate iunlockyourmind although part of the strength of iunlockyourmind is that during a very clean unlock routine you get a lot more info.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
With new 6 digit pins around, I say spend as little as possible on these effects if unlocking the spectator's phone is what you desire. Iunlockyourmind will not unlock 6 digit pins, though the other effects will work. Code Breaker will work, but not ideally.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's the Inject version of of unlocking your spectator's phone.

I currently do this routine by asking the spectator to go to Google on their phone and look up an image of their passcode:

Let me know what you think.
Greg
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Freakin awesome Gregg.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Iunlockyourmind vs code breaker (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL