The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Life Gets In The Way (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jkostyal
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of jkostyal
Hello everyone,

After taking a 25 year break I am rekindling my prestidigitation passion. I have come to realize 2 things over the past 25 year. One, my fingers don't do what they used too. And, two, I'm surprised at how many of the same tricks/routines are still being performed 25-30 years later.

I am thrilled to be hanging out with like minded entertainers again. Having performed for many years while I was in the Army across various countries I am looking to develop a new stage character and put a quality show back together.

It's great to be associated with a forum that brings so many areas all into one place. I hope I can provide a few positive inputs.

God bless you all.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome jkostyal,

Your fingers may not do what they used to today but practice can bring a lot back over time.

You've also been away from bad magical habits for a while too so your re-start may be an opportunity to come back better.

A closer look will show that while the classics are still there, there are many changes in materials (thread, roughing, cards etc…) as well as how people access magic information.
There is some amazing new Magic (and Magicians) out there .

You are in for some fun!

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Life Gets In The Way (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL