The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Atlanta Harvest of Magic 2016 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Hello friends. I am producing antoher Atlanta Harvest Magic convention Sept 29- Oct 1st 2016.. I know it just under a year away but would love for you to consider making the Atanta Harvest oF magic part of your travels in 2016. If you have ever attending one of our conventions in Atlanta you know they are always ALOT of fun. It will a three JAMMED packed days full of great magic and lectures. Go take a look at the site www.atlantaharvestofmagic.com We have Martin Lewis , Kostya Kimlat, Robert Moreland, Suzanne the Magician, Gustavo Raley, Brent Braun, and that is just the biggining .
There will contests for CASH PRIZES, Lectures, One man show's, Magic Shop Mall. Only two minutes from the Atlanta Airport! We are known as the smallest largest magic convention around. Come and be apart of the fun!

Best Wishes!
Ken Scott
Convention Chair/convention producer
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5378 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
We are glad to see this coming back! Thanks Scott!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Excited that Eugene Burger will be joining the fun at the Atlanta Harvest of magic. Eugene will be lecturing and performing in the gala show. In addition, Eugene will be presenting a workshop held on Sunday.

www.atlantaharvestofmagic.com

Hope you can join us in Atlanta next Sept. 2016.

Thanks
Ken Scott
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1533 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
It's been years since I attended a convention...I just put this on my calendar!
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer
Host of the Haunted Magic show at House of Cards Nashville!
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Rick hope you can make it!
Thanks
Ken Scott
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
664 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Looking forward to it! Hopefully I'll be around the area next year Smile
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Added some more great talent to our convention. www.atlantaharvestofmagic.com Great line up and most important is three days at a very affordable rate. Come join the fun in Atlanta.

Thanks
Ken Scott
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
163 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
I see that there is 2 TBA's on the site. If you need someone to perform and lecture, I here that guy tommEE pickles is something else.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Just added Justin Flom to our Lineup. He will be performing and lecturing opening night. www.atlantaharvestofmagic.com Hope you can make it to Atlanta for the party!

Thanks
Ken Scott
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Atlanta Harvest of magic is going to one of the best so far. The line up is so great! Only 87 seats remain and we are still many months away. It will sell out again. Would love to have you be with us. Cheap flights to Atlanta right as well.

www.atlantaharvestofmagic.com

Thanks
Ken Scott
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
647 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
Just returned home from the Atlanta Harvest of Magic. It was fantastic. Ken Scott and staff did a great job organizing the event and line up of performers. There were many highlights to this convention. Being this was my first convention since 1992, I am proud to say it exceeded my expectations.

I am looking forward to making this an annual event.
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
647 Posts

From what I understand, 2018 will be the next Atlanta Harvest of Magic. Looking forward to bringing my fiance with me that time.
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
647 Posts

Hope Harry Anderson can make the next one
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
722 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
I hope to make 2018 too.
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
647 Posts

Charlie, 2016 was fantastic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Atlanta Harvest of Magic 2016 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL