The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September & October 2015 entrée: The Jack - Jorge García » » Biggest influences, or biggest impressions... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Hello Jorge,

Who have been some of the biggest influences on your career (mentalists and others)? Also, which mentalists are you most impressed by (current and past)?

Thanks,

Mark
The Jack
View Profile
V.I.P.
228 Posts

Profile of The Jack
My greatest influence is Theodore Annemann followed by Fogel, David Berglass, Kreskin, Anthony Blake, Michel, Max Maven, Eugene Burger, Jeff McBride and obviously Derren Brown. Few days ago I had the honor to perform in the same gala with Max Maven at Mindvention so I can say he has influenced me in the past and today too (and obviously in the future). I m really impressed by many mentalist especially when I can sense that they really perform with real audiences. I have many examples (Kennedy or Jon Stetson are the first one to come to my mind right now) and it s from this people I feel I can learn everytime they perform or do a lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September & October 2015 entrée: The Jack - Jorge García » » Biggest influences, or biggest impressions... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL