The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » The Cup (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1065 Posts

Profile of helder
Http://youtu.be/DFL7n2N8Qc8

Hope you like it

Helder
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Check my Facebook group: Mentalism Secrets
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Looks great, Helder! Very smooth. I like how you didn't rush through the routine. You gave the effects time to breath.

I will say that the only times in the whole routine that you held your arms straight at you sides were the two times you were holding out final loads. Not sure if this would be noticed by a laymen but I would relax and assume this posture more throughout the routine when not holding out. Also I'm not sure why you went back to your pocket at the end to bring out a small red ball to display; seems unecesary.
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1065 Posts

Profile of helder
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2015, scott0819 wrote:
Looks great, Helder! Very smooth. I like how you didn't rush through the routine. You gave the effects time to breath.

I will say that the only times in the whole routine that you held your arms straight at you sides were the two times you were holding out final loads. Not sure if this would be noticed by a laymen but I would relax and assume this posture more throughout the routine when not holding out. Also I'm not sure why you went back to your pocket at the end to bring out a small red ball to display; seems unecesary.

Thanks for watching and comment . The arms straight it's a good point, I will take that in consideration. The end I will change it for two fruits, probably a tomato and a lemon.
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Check my Facebook group: Mentalism Secrets
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
887 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
I also liked the relaxed pace and informal gestures. I liked the misdirecting look at the spectator during some of the loads. I suggest working to make your hands look more relaxed when holding a ball. In the beginning especially, your hands looked tight.

Let me say again that I enjoyed the performance over all.

Thank you for sharing it.

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » The Cup (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL