The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Influx (DVD and Gimmicks) by Tom Elderfield (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Just saw these cool effects:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S20225
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I like the look of this,mmm might get this.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Oct 29, 2015, Magic KL wrote:
Just saw these cool effects:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S20225

Tom is a friend and an incredibly creative individual. I know for a fact that this is a winner!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Tom has done it again!
I really like how he can create impossible, visual and organic effects with items that we carry on us every day!
-Titanas

Description:

The 'monte' routine has been the preferred weapon of street hustlers for ages. Now, comes the ultimate card hustle with a twist that no one ever sees coming.

Juan Marcos brings you a packet routine in which the spectator must simply follow their selected card amongst a face down ring of seven cards.
To make it simple, you turn their selected card face up to make it crazy-easy to follow. In a massive, unexpected twist, EVERY OTHER CARD has now turned to their selected card,
and their original selection is now the only losing card in the game.

With only 7 cards in play, they are in full view of the cards face up and down before and after the performance.
Audiences have NOTHING when they try to figure this out.

It’s a can’t-lose, diabolical swindle that will shock every audience you perform for

- Easy to learn, easy to do
- Instant reset
- No sleight of hand
- Live performances included
- Custom Bicycle gimmicked red Rider back cards included

Your ultimate hustle awaits. It’s time to turn the monte routine inside out.

Info:
http://murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=54430

Trailer:

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2015, Titanas wrote:
Tom has done it again!
I really like how he can create impossible, visual and organic effects with items that we carry on us every day!
-Titanas

Description:

The 'monte' routine has been the preferred weapon of street hustlers for ages. Now, comes the ultimate card hustle with a twist that no one ever sees coming.

Juan Marcos brings you a packet routine in which the spectator must simply follow their selected card amongst a face down ring of seven cards.
To make it simple, you turn their selected card face up to make it crazy-easy to follow. In a massive, unexpected twist, EVERY OTHER CARD has now turned to their selected card,
and their original selection is now the only losing card in the game.

With only 7 cards in play, they are in full view of the cards face up and down before and after the performance.
Audiences have NOTHING when they try to figure this out.

It’s a can’t-lose, diabolical swindle that will shock every audience you perform for

- Easy to learn, easy to do
- Instant reset
- No sleight of hand
- Live performances included
- Custom Bicycle gimmicked red Rider back cards included

Your ultimate hustle awaits. It’s time to turn the monte routine inside out.

Info:
http://murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=54430

Trailer:

Best regards,
Titanas

I think you posted an copy for a different effect, Titanas. But that one looks interesting as well!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Oops,
I am so sorry. Let's try that again!
DESCRIPTION

While card tricks are a staple with many magicians out there, spectators want more than card tricks. However, when you need more than a stereotypical card trick, try picking up an everyday object like a gum pack and let Tom Elderfield show you how you can turn that ordinary pack of gum into a carnival of gum magic.

On this DVD you're going to learn a bounty of original gum tricks that Tom uses every day to astound and inspire. He'll teach you how to shift the flavor of your gum from watermelon, to blueberry, then to strawberry. Out of gum? Easy, just make them appear, SEALED in the blister back. Or just slam the foil pack of gum into the box to find that the pack of gum passed through the box and is now secured inside. Pop pieces of gum out of the pack without breaking the foil. The tricks are many and the visuals make you want to see it again and again.

Nine delicious effects rolled into one package. Jump into the sweetest gum tricks you'll ever see, or... taste.

- Gimmicks included
- Easy construction
- Hand out gum for inspection
- Hyper visual
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
"I'm kind of a fruity guy"

I agree
Official Thread Killer
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Sweet...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Any reviews?
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1256 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Anyone get this?
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2016, randyburtis wrote:
Anyone get this?

I have mine coming in the mail, will be reviewing it on my YouTube channel when I receive it Smile
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
Matman
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Matman
I'm just curious, did anyone get this? Review? Is it like Blistering?
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
I don‘t own Blistering, so I can‘t comment on the method. With Influx, you get 9 effects, and they are all very clever and visual. Some construction required, but they are all easy. Sent you a PM as well.
NebA
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of NebA
Hi, I would also be interested to hear if anyone else has thoughts on this. It looks great but I would love to hear a bit more about it. Thanks
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Are there any non-gimmicked effects?
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
You need to make gimmicks for all the effects, but they are all easy to make. He shows you step-by-step in the video. I think this is a good deal, because you get 9 very visual effects for one price. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2016, Magic KL wrote:
You need to make gimmicks for all the effects, but they are all easy to make. He shows you step-by-step in the video. I think this is a good deal, because you get 9 very visual effects for one price. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
656 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2016, Magic KL wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply! I don't mind arts and crafts at all.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Influx (DVD and Gimmicks) by Tom Elderfield (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL