We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New John Carey Book. Minimalistica Coming Soon. (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1035 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi Everyone

Delighted to inform you that I have a brand new collection of material being published soon. Minimalistica comprises over 60 items, 51 from me and a collection from some super talented friends. The book is packed full of powerful, practical and doable commercial close up card material with a wide array of plots and techniques discussed.

If you would like to register your interest in my new book Minimalistica and receive a link to download a 3 trick sample, simply click on the link and follow the simple registration instructions.
http://www.minimalistica.co.uk/

Three demonstration videos will be on the site tomorrow. Full length and no edits or music from raiders of the lost arc!!!

The pre order special of £30 plus shipping and two sets of my session convention and Dublin session lecture notes should be available on the site by Tuesday. Want to thank the incredibly talented Phill Smith for all his hard work on this project.

Thank you for attention and have a nice day.

John
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1035 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2015, John Carey wrote:
Hi Everyone

Delighted to inform you that I have a brand new collection of material being published soon. Minimalistica comprises over 60 items, 51 from me and a collection from some super talented friends. The book is packed full of powerful, practical and doable commercial close up card material with a wide array of plots and techniques discussed.

If you would like to register your interest in my new book Minimalistica and receive a link to download a 3 trick sample, simply click on the link and follow the simple registration instructions.
http://www.minimalistica.co.uk

On the site you will see 3 uncut video demonstrations.

The pre order special of £30 plus shipping and two sets of my session convention and Dublin session lecture notes should be available on the site by Tuesday. Want to thank the incredibly talented Phill Smith for all his hard work on this project.

Thank you for attention and have a nice day.

John
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Looking forward to more great working routines from the master of Massive Impact & Minimalistic Work.

Mike Donoghue
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1035 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Sorry for the repeat posting guys:-)
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
No problem John. We all do it.
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
No problem John. We all do it.
ianchandler
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of ianchandler
T.G. Jones wins the thread.

And John, of course! Smile
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1035 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi Guys

Delighted to say that you can now pre order Minimalistica on my site.
http://www.minimalistica.co.uk/

There are 3 full length video demonstrations you can view right now too.

Those pre ordering will get the book for the discounted price of £30 plus shipping.
You will also receive access to download free of charge my Session convention and Dublin city convention lecture notes.

The books should arrive from the printers in approximately 3 weeks. I will keep everyone up to speed on this.

Thank you for your attention and support.

John Carey
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1617 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Just in case anyone had had a problem with the site I've now squashed a weird bug that was cropping up in the checkout.

Phill
-+: https://www.mythologycodex.com :+-

A collection of incredible jaw-dropping mentalism, now available.
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
800 Posts

Profile of andykean
That's my Christmas present sorted
ianchandler
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of ianchandler
John, Whispering Ambitions is fantastic. Love the sampler, thanks for the early Christmas gift!
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1035 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2015, ianchandler wrote:
John, Whispering Ambitions is fantastic. Love the sampler, thanks for the early Christmas gift!

My pleasure Ian! A very big thank you to everyone who has pre ordered today. Also a big thanks to everyone who has registered their interest. I hope you enjoy the material.

John
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1035 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi Everyone,

I am truly humbled by the response so far to the pre publication special on my upcoming book Minimalistica. Thank you so much to everyone who has pre ordered or registered.

Those that pre order will receive a link to download in PDF format my Session convention and Dublin City lecture notes totally free of charge.

Everyone that registers can access a three effect sampler from the book with my compliments.

Three video demonstrations of effects from the book can be viewed on the Minimalistica website.

Have a nice day guys.

John
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1035 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hey Guys

Here is an uncut video performance of one of the effects in Minimalistica. The piece is called stranger in the crowd. Simple, practical and strong.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tUeRRC2Sg2E

Have a great day

John
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
797 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
John Carey is the heir to Roy Walton.

In my opinion.

I see so many similarities in their work.

Modern day classics.

Good luck with the new book!

Joe Mckay
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1629 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I cannot wait for this little ditty! Johns magic is always fantastically composed and contains every ingredient to make his effects not only practical in execution by combining simple methods to create maximum impact, but also makes sure the simplicity of the effect doesn't cancel out the fun factor. All of this means, I always enjoy performing his effects in my working repertoire and if his past is anything to go by, this project will be no different!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Mejais
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mejais
Preordered!

cant wait for it
VBall
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto
165 Posts

Profile of VBall
Hi John,

I apologize but I'm not too familiar with your work other than the few videos I've seen of your effects. I've enjoyed what I've seen and is interested in your work. Can you tell me some of the differences between "Crafted with Carey" vs "Minimalistica"? Thanks.
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1035 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Thank you for your kind words guys. The only difference between Crafted with Carey and Minimalistica is the content. All of the material is powerful, practical and doable. There are no angle ridden pipe dreams here. Also a wide variety of card plots are discussed and taught.,I've also included some novel and strong approaches to a few card forces.,I am also honored to a have a selection of friends material including a chapter devoted to the work of my dear friend, Shannon Clark from North Carolina..You are in for a treat with his wonderful contributions.

Have a great weekend everyone.

John
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
If you wrote a book about making popcorn I would buy it John.

Your material is a pleasure to watch and so workable.

Looking forward to getting this and working the gems inside.

A must have from a gentleman who happens to construct mracles.

Mike Donoghue
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New John Carey Book. Minimalistica Coming Soon. (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL