The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New John Carey Book. Minimalistica Coming Soon. (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
Preordered! I look forward to it!

Cheers,

Alex
magicmann
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of magicmann
Can't wait for this

Paul
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18248 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ooooh, I'm tempted to pre-order y'know... I can't remember the last card-magic book I bought...and I fancy a read of something decent...
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1036 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Order away sir;-)
Was advised today that the books should be with me in two weeks. A big thank you to everyone who has pre ordered and registered on my site. If you register you get access to 3 of the effects from Minimalistica in PDF format.

Have a nice day

John
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1036 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hey Guys

Here's another piece from Minimalistica I think you may enjoy watching. It's a streamlined approach to the classic card stab.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=BC_PVicBKqY

Best Wishes

John
Johannes Lindrupsen
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
110 Posts

Profile of Johannes Lindrupsen
A little problem with the shopping cart on the page. I was going to preorder, but had to do some other stuff and then I came back to it, clicked preorder again and I had two books in my cart. I tried to close the tab and open a new one, now I have three copies in my cart. I would really love to be able to order only one Smile How can I fix this? Thank you!
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1620 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Just buy three books, it's worth it.

(srsly, sorting the bug now)

Phill
-+: https://www.mythologycodex.com :+-

A collection of incredible jaw-dropping mentalism, now available.
Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Yes - get them all!!! You won't regret it!!!!!!

Best regards,

Zedd
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1036 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Sorry to anyone who has had a problem with the shopping cart. Phill Smith will get this sorted. I will be putting up a couple more demonstration videos this week. If I can help anyone in anyway please don't hesitate to message me.

Have a nice evening.

John
Robert P.
View Profile
Elite user
Kansas
492 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
I wasn't really familiar with John Carey. For a while I kept getting him and John Carney mixed up when I saw the names in print. By the way, these are statements more about my knowledge than either John's reputation.

Well, unless it is an author I really love like Harry Lorayne or John Bannon I normally wait until reviews are out and I see a good deal on the book. But I watched John's first three performances he posted...and I really liked each one of them. So internally I thought "I'm going to have to pick this book up eventually". Then I saw his pre-order bonus. So I do what I normally do and search the Café to read reviews. A lot of positive things are being said about his Streamlined lecture notes.

I give in and preorder. Not only am I getting a book with at least three tricks I will do but I'm also getting 2 sets of lecture notes. That's a really good deal. Yeah, I wish shipping here to the states was a little cheaper but that's not John's fault, and I figure it is nice to support the author directly. Thanks John, I'm looking forward to reading your book.
Burf
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, South Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Burf
Have mine ordered - can't wait!
Never been disappointed with a John Carey product - like your style!
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1036 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Quote:
On Nov 9, 2015, Robert P. wrote:
I wasn't really familiar with John Carey. For a while I kept getting him and John Carney mixed up when I saw the names in print. By the way, these are statements more about my knowledge than either John's reputation.

Well, unless it is an author I really love like Harry Lorayne or John Bannon I normally wait until reviews are out and I see a good deal on the book. But I watched John's first three performances he posted...and I really liked each one of them. So internally I thought "I'm going to have to pick this book up eventually". Then I saw his pre-order bonus. So I do what I normally do and search the Café to read reviews. A lot of positive things are being said about his Streamlined lecture notes.

I give in and preorder. Not only am I getting a book with at least three tricks I will do but I'm also getting 2 sets of lecture notes. That's a really good deal. Yeah, I wish shipping here to the states was a little cheaper but that's not John's fault, and I figure it is nice to support the author directly. Thanks John, I'm looking forward to reading your book.

Thank you so much for your kind words sir and your support. It truly is appreciated.

John
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1036 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2015, Burf wrote:
Have mine ordered - can't wait!
Never been disappointed with a John Carey product - like your style!

Thank you my friend!

Jc
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Made my order last week, cant wait for it to be shipped, another 2 weeks or there abouts grrrr. Johns last book was awesome so this new offering is a no brainer.

Greig Ewen Smile Smile
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1036 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi Guys,

Here's another piece from Minimalistica for your enjoyment. A really practical and strong piece of card magic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b1HYwSVLybs

I've been advised by my printers that the books will be shipped to me on 25th Nov. Then all the kind people who've pre ordered will have their books shipped out. The pre order special price of £30 plus shipping plus my session convention and Dublin lecture notes will be available until nov 25th. A free 3 trick sampler is available on the Minimalistica website for everyone who registers.

Take care everyone and have a nice weekend.

John
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18248 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ordered...thatll be my Christmas present to myself..
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
959 Posts

Profile of A.G.
This is fantastic.

Best Christmas ever coming up with a fresh deck and big ass pot of coffee.

Thanks Johnny boy

AG
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1036 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi Everyone,

Here's a demonstration of one of the pieces in my upcoming book, Minimalistica. This is my take on the classic last trick of Dr Daley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DptiPdZ3wf4

The pre publication special price of £30 plus shipping is open until my books arrive on the 25th Nov. Everyone pre ordering will also receive with my compliments my Session convention and Dublin lecture notes. These contain over 30 effects and utilities not in Minimalistica.

In Minimalistica are over 60 solid, practical and doable pieces of card work including some friends contributions that are in my honest opinion, superb. There is also a special chapter of 5 effects from my very dear friend, Shannon Clark. He is far too modest to say anything but I honestly rate this gentlemen as one of the finest sleight of hand workers in the world today.

I am truly humbled by the amazing response so far from around the world to this project.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

John
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

Silly question perhaps, but how do I log in to the minimalistica web site? I have pre ordered and received a password etc... but I cant find anywhere to log in and get my bonus download/lecture notes.

Hoping you can help.

Regards

Matt
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Just sent for this from Mr Carey.

Looking forward to it as if it's even half as good as his last book, it will be worth it.

Looking forward to the postman dropping it off.

Excited like a kid ha ha

Mike Donoghue
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New John Carey Book. Minimalistica Coming Soon. (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL